Bloodnok signalling

Yorkshire

[FONT=&quot]I have used Bloodnok’s signalling system on a new (TRS2006) layout. I have successfully got the theatres and feathers to work at the main station entrance. However, on the departure tracks, the signals only show two amber lights or a red if the points are set against the train. I am using the 3AT signal. Even though the track ahead is signalled with more of these 3 aspect signals, I just don’t get a green, even though the line is clear and, as far as I can tell, properly signalled. Whether the train is set on aoto or manually driven, all the signals along the track show two ambers. If I replace Bloodnok’s signal with those of Auran or UK payware – I do get greens on the same stretch of track. My question is – what am I missing here? What am I not doing correctly? I actually found this problem when trying to use them in TC3 and thought it might be TC3 that had the problem, but I am getting the same in TRS2006! The strange thing is that one of his Cantilever signals does show a green when the track is set clear – but not the others. Would be grateful if anyone could enlighten me![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yorkshire[/FONT]

Hi

The 3AT signal is a terminating signal and only has red, yellow and double yellow. Trainz does not recognize double yellows and they are just greens really but different colour. You need to be using the 3A signals which are the more normal 3 aspect signals.

Hope this helps
Robert

Back