Screenshot of the Week: Ends 8-1 - Dawn & Dusk Shots

USLWD
The title says it! Lets see your best Dusk & Dawn shots... For a penalty of a non fitting entry your votes will only be worth half. So if you post a random, daylight snow shot and receive 6 votes. You will only be granted 3. Just something different to try!

Please limit entries to ONE PER PERSON!!! Thanks...

I've been looking forward to pulling this one out!!!

Steve

Last edited:
8de55c16f36cd3eed014df06ccb07aa7.jpg

Basking in the sunset.:D

Bill

Quitting time.......With the sun just about to duck down for the day.....A WC local ties up here in the yard...

A Wisconsin & Southen Evening...

This screen has been edited. No one ever said it couldnt be done in this thread so I'm taking a little risk and a little different approch.

I wasn't pleased with the original screen so it went under the editing blade for fun. It looked so good after I decided to show you all in a separate thread.

But, the new thread (this one) was Dusk & Dawn Shots. Well this I think fits perfectly in that catagory. If it doesn't I will remove this screenshot and maybe replace with a new one or use the original screen.

Here is my entery for this week:

Screen_436-1.jpg

Wisconsin & Southern #4025 moves out of the harbor yard into the sunset for a long night trip.

I would like to thank ZapperJet, he told me the method to create this effect and I would like to thank him so much!! It really looks cool.:cool:

Thanks Zapper for the great idea!!:)

Cheers,
Adam

The morning sun rises over Birchleys Industrial sector, as Fred and Dennis await the first service of the morning.

trainz2008-04-1818-47-12-50-1.jpg

Thanks,
Gangsta.

Super edit: 1280x1024 ,jpg image now :)

Last edited:
Greenbriar, Cheat, & Elk Shay #5 heads down the mountain from the rossing mill in Spruce to the lumber mill at Cass before the workday is out.

cass5sunset-1.png

Cheerio,
John

The end of the day

Former D&RGW(Rio Grande) K-36 #485 pulls the final Passenger train of the day on the Pallisadies and western in northern New mexico at 8:30 PM. The Cars are painted in the style of the Durango and silverton and the rider flats are just out of the Shops.
screen413tc3.jpg

Back