Screenshot of the Week: Voting for week of 7-25

USLWD
Vote by telling us who you are voting for in bold. I will keep a running tally in this post until the end of the week where I will post the top three winners. Voting ends Friday, August 1st...

Here are the entries! http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=28592

Here are the contestants in order of submission... Leader is in bold... PLEASE NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF!

S301 0
crman123 0
zieba111 1
trackplate 0
msdejesus 0
Rugrat 0
patchy 0
sg1 2
titaniclover 0
WCL 0
dietrichj 4
betsy662 0
Michael_Evans 1
lesley 1
slave-driver 6
campbell5149 0
cook 0
Dermmy 0
danmrc 1 <--- Sorry for missing you! :(
Flickenwilli 3
tads. 0
JimDep 0
Koondawg 0
007007 4
nikos1 0
Sabertooth 2

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Vote counted as of Dermmy...

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the screenies are getting better and better each week?

It was a tough choice, but my vote goes for slave-driver

Small list this week :confused:
sg1 for his awesome textures :Y:

Well, I can only think that most Brits have been too busy playing with our new version to enter this week's contest.....:hehe:

Now, sg1 and michael evans' shots aren't in yards so they can be discounted unfortunately, I'll go for flickenwilli this week.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

danmrc

Ya forgot to add an entry...danmrc....he gets my vote seeing that its ELS...I NEVER seen any other person post an ELS shot so he gets my vote this week :wave:

Vote for Sabretooth. There is a train sorta. Log car in the center. Woulda gone for slavedriver but for the fuzzy ground texture in the foreground.

Well, I can only think that most Brits have been too busy playing with our new version to enter this week's contest.....:hehe:

Now, sg1 and michael evans' shots aren't in yards so they can be discounted unfortunately, I'll go for flickenwilli this week.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.
Ah, that would explain it.

Also i counted seven non yard shots in the thread, Steve didn't seem to have a problem with them. And if you're blind like me it helps to put the theme in the title.

Yeah, I won't penalize this week but next week I will only give someone some soft of penalty if its not following the theme. Maybe takes two votes to get one, or something like that. Would that be a good idea? What do you guys think. Its your contest, not mine. I just manage it!

Steve

Back