Gmax Question

stresstransit

Hey Guys
Can anybody help me please,i hope this is in the right area,where or how do you find this gmax that you read alot about on this site is it a cd you can purchase or have to download stuff to get it,i found a site where i can get it but its called turbo squid-gmax not too sure about it any help would be muchly appreceated.
Thanks stresstransit

thanks

thanks for the reply alby6 but where do i get gmax from and that content creation studio thing isnt at aurun anymore i cant find it for sale there

Well I've made three wagons/cars so far as well as half a semaphore; if I can do it, believe me anyone can!:hehe:

Follow the available tutorials and post here if needed.

Cheers

Nix

thanks muchly dave have you used gmax if so how hard did you find it was to use and master it
cheers mick:D :D

Try Blender instead, GMAX sort of works but I've found Blender is much more stable and reliable. It's also easier to learn and GMAX is unable to export to TRS2009 standards, translation its getting out of date very quickly.

Cheerio John

thanks

thanks again for the replys peoples i have found gmax and have it installed just following the paul hobbs instructions thanks eldavo for that i mite try gmax and see if i can use it johnwhelan then i will try blender is it availible to download over the web like gmax and is that all its called blender if so i will search for it
cheers mick:cool: :cool:

Thanks for that john i'll bookmark those sites,how much stuff have you built with it by the way

Currently I'm rebuilding things and getting 30% lower poly count. They will be up on the DLS shortly. The first three or four have been through beta testing.

Cheerio John

Thanks for that john i'll bookmark those sites,how much stuff have you built with it by the way

woohoo! ... four posts in one topic and here is your first use of any punctuation. Your English teacher must be proud of you. EDIT: I was wrong. You also managed to sneak in one comma in the first post; you little devil you.

Last edited:
quiebus

is this a forum on trainz or do you have nothing better to do with your time then look for other peoples mistakes i left school over twenty years ago and have gotten along quite well in life without punctuation so far,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, find a site sum where else and correct there grammar
....,,,,..;;'.,/ cheers big ears

Hi guys thanks for that information I might give gmax a go myself I also hope quiebus dosen't mind that I haven't used any fullstops or comma's not all of us have a masters in English u know :D

Hi guys thanks for that information I might give gmax a go myself I also hope quiebus dosen't mind that I haven't used any fullstops or comma's not all of us have a masters in English u know :D

Me neither. English isn't even my first language. I am however shocked to see by the sheer abuse of your own language. I would feel utterly embarrassed and hopelessly inadequate if I would post this type of atrocities in my native language .

Back