WC Shotz

Caught a CSX train pulling out of the yard. Had a leased WC SD45 unit at the front (now owned by CN) as well as a very 'worn-out' SD35. Here's the pics:
CSX-WCB-1.jpg

CSX-WCB-2.jpg

CSX-WCB-3.jpg

CSX-WCB-4.jpg

Tom :)

Today we are set up here on the Valley Sub as we wait for train WSFD1T to come on by.....

With the WSFD1T in the picture....We see that he has an ACR SD40-2 sandwiched between 2 WC SDL39's...This ACR unit will soon be painted into the WC colors

Hitting the NE leg of the WYE to head its train to Fond du Lac here at Junction City

Till next time :wave:

Lesley, I think you are now a true American :p
Well I guess you could say that :p Heres some more, from a CN Train with very dirty loco's up front. The units were WC's 7507, CN's 8015 and also another WC unit, 6636.
CN-WC-CSX-1.jpg

CN-WC-CSX-2.jpg

CN-WC-CSX-3.jpg

CN-WC-CSX-4.jpg

CN-WC-CSX-5.jpg

CN-WC-CSX-6.jpg

CN-WC-CSX-7.jpg

Hopefully will get some more pics tomorrow.

For now,
Tom :)

Last edited:
Set up today in Fond du Lac we see a long string of WC SD45's heading south out of the yard....I have no clue on where there're going or what they were doing with them

As you can see they were all running so they are not headed down to Homewood...So who knows....

"It said that change comes slow here....But you'd never know know it by looking at the Wisconsin Central....They've changed the railroad map of this state over night....And also changed the way railroad do business"

Today we were called for the FDGLA train out of Fond du Lac...Our crew change point was here in Shawano once again where a Gladstone crew will take this train all the way to Gladstone and our crew will go on rest for the day till tomorrow when the train GLFDA train comes on down from the north....

Here is our crew talking with the Gladstone crew that is getting ready to board the train

A shot of the other units in the consist

Some cars on this train

The EOT flashes on by

And the last car heads off in the distance

"Its clear that the Wisconsin Central has a bright future....The railroads initials have a special meaning to the employees...WC means We Can....From what we've seen they mean what they say and their eager to prove it"

Set up today in Fond du Lac we see a long string of WC SD45's heading south out of the yard....I have no clue on where there're going or what they were doing with them....

Do we really need a reason to have WC power on the rail? Any day is a good day for their power to roam the rail.:hehe:

I like the quotes, I'm guessing they are from Trains Mag....I recently purchased several older issues from Trains that date back to the late 80's and early 90's that have long articles about the "new" WC. There were a lot of philosophical quotes in those articles.

Dan

Back