WC Shotz

Not exactly WC but close

This is the latest WI thread I could find so I hope WCL doesn't mind that I put these pictures here. This is my work in progress Milwaukee Road Mineral Pt branch line...if it were still around today. I'll start a seperate thread later for this route but there are a few WC shots in here.

It's late June and the local slowly makes it's way South from Monroe WI. It's evening and the sun is starting to enter that magical time of day.

Screen_161a-1.jpg

Looks like the corn is coming along nicely, despite recent heavy rains...
Screen_167a-1.jpg

Another local pauses to enjoy the setting sun over the fields...
Screen_178a-1.jpg

In this part of Wisconsin farmland is king, and the railroad must take a back seat and fight it's way around the upcoming harvest.
Screen_188a-1.jpg

DUDE...NO YOU CANT POST THEM IN HERE.....WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!

LOL....Just kidding....You can post all ya want....Them are some very very nice shots....And one VERY VERY sweet route....Post more....Post more......POST MORE!!!!!!!!!.....LOL....:hehe:

TOM I SENT YA AN IM AND AN EMAIL

And DANMRC....I sent ya an IM about our routes...Check it out and get back to me...Hopefully ya can get a messenger :)....Take care

Well, ermmm...hmmmm...

I seem to have found some MP15s on the DLS. However, they are listed as Rolling Stock. Are they supposed to be listed that way?

Went down to the CSX Loco this morning to find 3 units (One borrowed from WC and one still in Conrail colours with CSX lettering):
CSX-WC-1.jpg

Then found a CN train leaving the yard:
CN-WC-1.jpg

And then finally on a completely different Sub, we find an F45 and a SD45 on a CN Auto Train:
CN-WC-2.jpg

Tom :)

Very nice...Here is a run I did tonight

Today I was called for the GLFDA Which runs from Gladstone Mi to Fond du Lac Wi...We left Gladstone and headed west on the Pembine Sub to Argonne Jct where we would hit the SE leg of the WYE and head south down the Shawano Sub towards Shawano where Shawano is a crew change point....At Shawano there is a crew that runs from there to Gladstone where then I go on rest till the next day and then the same crew will bring this train up the next day and our rested crew will take this train back up to Gladstone where the Fond du Lac crew will go on rest

Arriving in Shawano our crew hops off and talks to the crew that will keep on going with this train to Fond du Lac

With the fresh crew on board the train heads south out of Shawano as we pack up our stuff to head to the motel

Pulling past the Shawano depot...We had a DMIR unit on our train...It was dead in tow and needs to head to Fond du Lac for repairs and it will go back up on train FDGLA when she gets done

Tomorrow we will get the return trip of our train back up towards Gladstone.....Till next time :wave:

Last edited:
This isn't really the place to post it..
If you look at the shot in the description, you can see they aren't MP15ACs, but SW1500s. And a bunch of the things on the DLS have the wrong type (rollingstock, locomotives, etc.)

This isn't really the place to post it..
If you look at the shot in the description, you can see they aren't MP15ACs, but SW1500s. And a bunch of the things on the DLS have the wrong type (rollingstock, locomotives, etc.)

Yes...This is NOT the place to post that stuff....Its for SHOTZ "ONLY"....If ya have a ? about something...Ask at another spot please :wave: ....Thank you....

WCL you might want to add 'Warning, large pics' to the start of this thread ;)

Nice shots by the way :cool:
Some more from me:
WCPM-4.jpg

WCPM-5.jpg

Just showing off my new SD70 :p:
WCPM-6.jpg

More tomorrow,

Tom :)

Back