WC Shotz

Beautiful hoppers there 007007. I really want to throw cement in them, lol.

I need to throw roofing granules in them :hehe:

3M™ Roofing Granules

Colored mineral granules used on asphalt roofing and siding products. Tough, dense, ceramic-coated rock is weather resistant. Available in a variety of colors.

Anyway, on the previous page, those were WCL SD45s right? Are they payware, because I have been looking for a good quality SD45 to replace the lo poly one that I have been using.

Yes....Them are WC SD45's that were re-numbered and they are payware from VMD

Out at Byron Hill today we catch a CN coal train.....This coal train was bringing a set of helpers back....so a trio set of Dash 9's was tacked at the rear of this train....

Last edited:
WC Train SL087 makes its way thru Oconto as this train works between Green Bay and Marinette...This train will slow up for the spur up ahead and spot these 2 centerbeam loads at the Home Depot Spur before continuing north up to Peshtigo where its next stop will be to set out some log cars and pick up some empties and then head one more town up to Marinette where it will do some switching before heading back to Green Bay

Hey W, nice yard shot! Good to see one without a foreclosure sign.

Keep up the good work! Say, any future plans for rails in the Tomahawk or Madison area?

Say, any future plans for rails in the Tomahawk or Madison area?

Our one route will have the Tomahawk area...The one 007007 and I are working on of the CoW (Central of Wisconsin)....Its got the line from Junction City all the way NORTH up to Bradley and then WEST over to Prentice....As you can see here:

I cover the line from JO (Junction City) NORTH all the way up to where I mentioned before......Hope this helps

:wave:

Today up in Tomahawk we catch the MT&W spotting a propane car at Higly's

Here we see the MT&W spotting the loaded tanker while a trucker fills up his truck

The passenger of the trucker goes up by the office to talk things over and fills out some paper work before heading out of town

All for now....Next time we will catch trains L011 and L012 the Wausau to Tomahawk locals

Till next time :wave:

Our one route will have the Tomahawk area...

I cover the line from JO (Junction City) NORTH all the way up to where I mentioned before......Hope this helps
:wave:

That's great! It's a beautiful area and I'm looking forward to seeing more :)

Back