WC Shotz

On this early foggy morning in Waupaca, we catch a lone GTW GP38-2 switching out the mill....This loco is assigned to the L595 job (Neenah to Waupaca turn)

Shoving back to the mill to grab some empty gonds

The city of Dale is located at MP201 which is all nice and quiet, but not for long as L595 will come stomping on thru

L595 running LHF is on its final few miles of its trip, as its about to enter the yard limits for the yard at Neenah

Last edited:
Huh. Neat work! It would be neat to see the WSOR done in Trainz, only part of Wisc I've been around is Janesville, Middleton, and Madison.

May just be me but I can't see any pictures in that last set, which is a shame because I like your work. Maybe something with the image hosting site you're using, I don't know. But I have nothing here.

Heya WCL,

Been at while since I've done anything with Trainz, but slowly getting back in to things. Great recentish screenshots; as always! Good to see the ole' route is coming along nicely. Hope all is well with you and yours and have a Merry Christmas!

Regards,
Bry

Some CN Q119 action on the CN Waukesha Sub here in Wisconsin

Slamming over the CP diamond at Duplainville

Coming past Quad Graphics in Sussex

It has been quite some time, but here we have L589 heading north and rolling into Tomahawk.
b58bbe0af08eebfa69ae5980901d899e.jpg

L589 slows down to do a 22 car setout for the TR (Tomahawk Railway).
8542896c9eef2c779e639ea51ac5ed0a.jpg

33918d39e76e3edc0a29c6f6f161099d.jpg

Last edited:
L589 heads up to Bradley after setting out in Tomahawk. The remainder of the cars will be set out here at Bradley for the two Bradley locals. Then, L589 will turn, head back south and pick up 13 cars off the Tannery track that TR left on the interchange track.
a3e942e477542cfd03042c94c6640ff1.jpg

Wow, such excellent shots everyone!

So I thought I should make my first contribution to this thread, some WC rolling through my route...

Last edited:
CN train L589 gets its authority to head north outta Wausau.....Todays train has 89 cars for the northern part of Wisconsin

Back when the Wisconsin Central was still around, WC train LO12 heads south thru Tomahawk with 2 WC GPs and a WC (ex-FRV) SD24 as they meet the Tomahawk switcher at the WYE before coming back to the yard at Tomahawk

As WC Train LO12 crosses the bridge at Lake Mohawksin, it slows as it comes into the Yard Limits at Tomahawk

Back