Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,741 to 1,744 of 1744

Thread: WC Shotz

Quote Originally Posted by constar261 View Post
    @WCL Nice to have you back man. Quick question you know anything about a mega log car for pulpwood for trainz or if one was ever made?

Thanks, nice to be back and post some of these shots to relive the WC.....I seen these here made

Caught the 3M switch job Y0913, working the 3M plant as he pulls a long string of loads consisting of roofing granules out from the loading track, here in Wausau, Wisconsin. Today's power is the one and only WC SD35 #2500, that the Wisconsin Central ever had.

@WCL Thanks man can you send me that pulp wood car for a project a friend of mine has in the works?
    Lead, Follow, Or get the **** out of the way -​Hugh "Polar Bear" Rowland
    My website: https://sites.google.com/site/gwinsplace/

WC southbound freight L012, headed from Tomahawk to Stevens Point lead by 2, SD45s and a GP30, is on the "Valley Subdivision" which is the former Milwaukee Road line that stretched north from their mainline at New Lisbon. The train has interchanged with the Tomahawk Railway (formerly the Marinette Tomahawk & Western) and will work at Merrill and Wausau before arriving at Junction City, taking the connection track to the former Soo Line there, and running the last few miles into Stevens Point. Then these cars will be sorted into "East" cars that will continue to Neenah and Fond du Lac, and "West" cars that will head to points like Wisconsin Rapids, Minneapolis, or Superior.

woodforest bank check deposit