WC Shotz

WCL

Canadian National
"It said that change comes slow here....But you'd never know know it by looking at the Wisconsin Central....They've changed the railroad map of this state over night....And also changed the way railroad do business"

Lets see some of your WC shots....I did see some of ya's posting some WC shots...So let see some in here.....

This shot was taken somewhere in the 90's when the WC had some BN units before they got the WC paint and right before the WC 6655 got scrapped....

Here we catch the train WSFD1T at Knowlton that left Wausau and heading for Fond du Lac...The 2500 is an SD35 that does the local switching for the Wausau area and it is now being taken to Fond du Lac for its monthly servicing

Last edited:
This is something I can chomp into!!!

5 most recent WC pics in my USLW account. All taken/shot by me. :cool:

4481374adf73c50c8fa7cffed4748174.jpg

9ccc1b5e1d0cfd1722868d855ddd4b34.jpg

ded595665d7477cc648916bce1f11021.jpg

87149cfc00d321aace04cfb155ef18ad.jpg

Brian will kill me if he sees this shot on the internet! :hehe:
c3fe2150e4f464169341a950a4fd3aaf.jpg

I will get more later...

Steve

Now your talking :)....Very nice pix Steve :Y::Y::clap::clap: Keem em coming....Come on Adam...Your next ;)

the guy throwing the switch looks cold.

Actually that was one of the nicest days we had in a while, its just that was taken around 0800 and he had been working since 2200 the night before.

Here's two more shots, I absolutely hate these but oh well. I was messing the the "driver fov" in trainzoptions and this one sucked. It was like playing with a fisheye. I also don't like how my Herzog reskins turned out... :(

Here he comes...
5875bc105e065cffc3f6ae6219748181.jpg

There he goes...
5643e29ae258ff38777cc6158edbd63b.jpg

Steve

Where did you get those WC and BN SD45s?

I SAID VMD HAS THEM!!!!!! READ UP SOME POSTS...BUT THEY ONLY HAVE THE WC AND BN...NOT THE ONES YOU SEE HERE...THESE WERE DONE SPECIAL...AND NO YOU CAN NOT HAVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hehe: :hehe:....ONLY THE POWERFUL AND TALENTED CAN HAVE EM

Last edited:
FINE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

grrrrrrrrr

*Stirs up Revenge* grrrrrrrrrrr

lol

Go pout elsewhere :hehe:....This is for WC SHOTZ "ONLY"

Time to get this back on "track" lol

The year is 1989 and we are set up just a lil south of Fond du Lac and to our surprise we catch train T002 which is based out of Fond du Lac heading for the Illinois Central's Markham Yard which is south of Chicago and we see a "Green Gator" 'as some crews reefer them' and a WC SD45 in charge of todays revenue with a good sized train in tow....President Ed Burkhardt noted that this has been a very commendable year in many respects. The high level of customer satisfaction that WC enjoys is directly attributable to the great personal interest that each of you has demonstrated in the company since start up....Wisconsin Central commemorated its first year by decorating SD45 6655 in a special paint scheme which soon became the railroad's standard...Ironically, 6655 would be the first SD45 retired, even though WC amassed over 100 other SD45's......So we were lucky to have caught it before it was taken off the WC roster.....

Last edited:
Thanks WCL, those pics are awesome! Heres my contribution (Just showing off my new Payware items :p) :
MY-WC-1.jpg

MY-WC-2.jpg

MY-WC-3.jpg

MY-WC-4.jpg

MY-WC-5.jpg

MY-WC-6.jpg

MY-WC-7.jpg

Cheers,
Tom :)

MP15

I Dunno bout the others but that MP15 is out of reach. SPORBUST don't make them no more. Can't donwload em no more.:'(

Back