WC Shotz

Hm. I thought Neenah sounded familiar. That's where all them Sewer Caps come from.

Yup....Thats where they come from:

:hehe:

WCL

gotta say, love you screen shots!!! Pretty jealous of the CN 8000's (SD70'a) your running - I can't find them anywhere - where did you get them? I'm hoping Jointed Rail comes out with some soon - as VMD pay site doesn't work...

Oh yah, one more thing - I thought it was funny that you have a train called L527 in your pics - I spend saturday and sunday working on L527 (L52751) out here in western canada...

Thanx....I do also hope they come out with a CN SD70M-2 from JR...Thats pretty cool that ya work on a train kinda close to the L527 :hehe:

Keep an eye out for more pix coming soon your way :wave:

if you go on youtube and look up my videos (their under "ELLBeans"), there is videos I made last year while on L527, which include going down and up the peace river hill - a grade just under 3.0% both ways... along with other trains... just thought you'd be interested...

A WC empty pulpwood transfer train, is seen here, on the outskirts of town, on a gloomy dark day

Grr, pretty sure I said no shots of that pos sd45...

I know, but Adam...Its such a great unit, why waste such a great unit that is not ever seen around here any more....Ya know.....Its a great one though...Ya should be proud of what you do and have made......

I know, but Adam...Its such a great unit, why waste such a great unit that is not ever seen around here any more....Ya know.....Its a great one though...Ya should be proud of what you do and have made......

Its seriously crap! Its all wrong, I guess thats what I get for using bad diagrams. There will be a whole series coming from rrmods soon on Joe's sd-45 mesh. They will be much, much better!

Great screenshots and they are of the WC to boot! :Y:

WCL: Any chance you could tell me where those wrecked hoppers can be downloaded or are they not released?
:)
Barry

A CN local is making a quick run to a lumber yard on the West side of town, here in Wausau Wisconsin

I'd ask what the difference between an SD40-2 and an SD40-3 are, but I think I have a pretty good idea. I was in Taylor over the weekend, saw some CN stuffs going on there.

...thought I'd pitch in something that had to do with the subject.

Steve

Last edited:
I heard that the 586(sdl39) was having cooling troubles earlier in the week and was unsure if it was going to return to its normal switching duties on the bay line. I figured they would send a gp40 or gp35 in its place but I was completely surprised on what the railroad sent its place.
SNAG-0118.jpg

I thought this line couldnt handle the weight and power of the sd45 but it looks like I was wrong. While he was waiting for clearance to drop some cars in the plant I took a few pictures.
SNAG-0119.jpg

I ran over the tracks to the other side, I got a bast from the horn and some not so friendly words but its worth it.
SNAG-0120.jpg

He dropped off the 3 pulp cars and shoved his empties on a side track. Here he is starting to run around his train.
SNAG-0121.jpg

And off he goes, hopefully I'll see the 45's here again! There's nothing like the sound of 20 cylinders grumbling down the track!
SNAG-0123.jpg

Back