WC Shotz

2 more shots of LO11

With LO11 zipping on past in the background, 2 deer are looking and wondering what kind of a sign this is and not even taking no attention to the train, where the train will soon slow to make a set out at Brokaw

WCL:wave: , Great shots! , as usual;) .

Thought I would throw in a few from the Southern end of WI:D ...

lginc_20100403.jpg

unnamed_2010222jpg.jpg

lginc_2010.jpg

Very nice shots....I am glad you got them WSOR units working....Where did that 4053 come from???

Keep them shots coming :Y:

Very nice shots....I am glad you got them WSOR units working....Where did that 4053 come from???

Keep them shots coming :Y:
WCL:wave: , Those engines are NOT the ones your thinking of that i have had problems with for a year, these are TOTALLY BRAND NEW, and are due out soon from RRMods;) .

Last edited:
WCL:wave: , Those engines are NOT the ones your thinking of that i have had problems with for a year, these are TOTALLY BRAND NEW, and are due out soon from RRMods;) .

Ahhhhhh....Okay......Very nice :Y: Now we just need them to make some WC SD40-2's :hehe:

Some to add

We catch train A406, as its heading out of the Twin Cities, and will head east for Stevens Point

Train A416 (Stevens Point to Green Bay, with power on both ends) is seen here at Neenah where it will go north onto the Fox River Sub

Caught local L527 working around Neenah today, as this train works between Neenah and Kaukauna doing the local paper mill work.

WCL

gotta say, love you screen shots!!! Pretty jealous of the CN 8000's (SD70'a) your running - I can't find them anywhere - where did you get them? I'm hoping Jointed Rail comes out with some soon - as VMD pay site doesn't work...

Oh yah, one more thing - I thought it was funny that you have a train called L527 in your pics - I spend saturday and sunday working on L527 (L52751) out here in western canada...

Last edited:
Back