Screenshot of the Week: Ends 7-25

i guess i will have to help the americans take back control of this thread. :hehe: just kidding, but here's my shot.

Screen_045.jpg

A small yard tucked away in the North woods of Upper Michigan. If the image is too large, sorry. I'm still getting the hang of putting in images.
Screen_141.jpg

A small yard tucked away in the North woods of Upper Michigan. If the image is too large, sorry. I'm still getting the hang of putting in images.
Screen_141.jpg

WOW....ELS LAND!!!!!!! Looks like the GCL line :).....But its about time someone posts some ELS stuff other then just me all the time.......Very nice :wave:

PS...Sent ya a PM

Last edited:
.........more ELS stuff coming in a few months. Working on Milw Rd stuff right now. This portion of the route that is in the picture is my own, but a lot of the trees came from GCL's route and a few miles south of this small yard it is pure GCL with a Michigan twist. Thanks Nikos

Dan

.........more ELS stuff coming in a few months. Working on Milw Rd stuff right now. This portion of the route that is in the picture is my own, but a lot of the trees came from GCL's route and a few miles south of this small yard it is pure GCL with a Michigan twist. Thanks Nikos

Dan

Nice....I did the same thing...It sure fits the ELS PERFECTLY...Sent ya another IM :)

A cold front is rolling in as a yard crew drills a cut three tracks deep...

3b450b8ca9e259890a052100361589dc.jpg

Steve

I will add the poll and next weeks thread tomorrow morning. I had a long day and am rather tired...

actually found a TRS shot too post so i dont get disqualified this time :eek:

Its old but i still really like this one, too bad i got single digit FPS in this area...

Its early in the CSX era and a GP40-2 in the brand new CSX paint scheme rolls past the Athens,GA depot and the small yard.
depotath.jpg

Hey W, you tell me. :(

Back to the picture;

The reason why we asked to use this fella's front yard is because he's one of the few in this area that actually do mow their yard. Due to the lack of rain this year, finding a front yard that contains the color green, in the vicinity of the railyard is rare.

Last edited:
Back