bluestar couplelings

Yeah. That's the 3rd mistake that the members had done sense I had found out the site existed.

I wonder where I can post the mistakes that you make so that you can ether fix them or mention why they're not ones.

Last edited:
I've searched around the built-in rolling stock. I've found the COV AB van (Br brown) that was built-into TRS06 but fitted with ACS couplings.

The problem with the wagon is that the air pipes don't connect to the locomotive. but the vac pipe connects.:(

I've searched around the built-in rolling stock. I've found the COV AB van (Br brown) that was built-into TRS06 but fitted with ACS couplings.

The problem with the wagon is that the air pipes don't connect to the locomotive. but the vac pipe connects.:(

You can change this in the config.txt file by switching the vacuum kuid for an air line kuid.

Cheerio John

Won't that wreak the rolling stock?

What I mean by that is the vacuum pipe on the locomotive would meet the air pipe on the wagon.:hehe:

Won't that wreak the rolling stock?

What I mean by that is the vacuum pipe on the locomotive would meet the air pipe on the wagon.:hehe:

Try it, Bluestar works with attachment points you can attach any of the various couplings by changing the kuids in theory.

Cheerio John

Edited:I was just checking out the built-in class 37's ACS settings and I think that I've found the problem in the scripting:
Code:
airbraketype "none"
airbrakeside "none"
I think that the air brake type should be single.:)

and I think that the code should be
Code:
airbraketype "single"
airbrakeside "right"
The class 40s don't matter so much because the only had dual vacuum pipes.

Edited:I wonder why the people who released TC3 set those that way because the website here says that the train brakes are Vacuum, Dual, or Air.

Edit:besides. the fga and ffa wagons would be classed as "unfitted" because the locomotives pipes won't connect because of it.

furthermore the air pipes that's included are linked to the other pipes which operate another locomotives controls whenever they are linked which makes it impossible for me to fix the problem without going into Gmax.:'(

Last edited:
Just a note on the 37's and 40's when originally built they where both setup with vacuum only brakes, later on both classes where modified to have dual brake setup. A number of 37's now have had the vacuum brakes removed as they are not required as much on the modern railway network.

Rob

Ohhh. I didn't know that.:eek::hehe: Looks like that I have to wait for the BR blues to come out before I can run the container wagons.

Yeah. but I thought that all class 37s had air pipes when they where first built.

I don't think that the BR 37s that are in TRS06 (that have me the idea in the first place) aren't as realistic as they should be.:hehe:

I've revived this thread because...

Edited:I've tried downloading BR HTV Coal Hopper Wagon off the DLS. But the vacuum pipe on the locomotive doesn't meet with the deployed vacuum pipe on the wagon.

Last edited:
It uses
BR HTV Coal Hopper Wagon's description said:
CoupleStar couplings and brake hoses
.:)

EDIT:How do I edit it so that it works with the bluestar standards as well as couplestar?

And if I do edit it if I send the wagon through the Iportal will they receive it?

Last edited:
I found how the bluestar script worked on eldavo's railway empourium. And then I compared eldavo's class 58 locomotives against the FGA wagons on TC3 and both seemed OK to me but when I tried coupleling them together and both of the screw link couplings coupled together making the models unrealistic.

and The air pipe on eldavo's locomotive coupled but the air brake pipe on the wagon didn't deploy.

Last edited:
Problem with bluestar couplings

TC3's contents couplings refuse to interact with a bluestar equipped vehicle.:confused:

The wagon deploys it's coupler but the TC locomotive doesn't.

By the way. Why did you Get the bluestar couplings to "air and vacuum" instead of just vacuum brakes?

Last edited:
Back