Cayuga Jct.

titaniclover

TS2010EE SP3; Build 49933
well this is at WCL i finally started if anyone hasnt seen this route yet heres the map.

CayugaJct.png

CayugaJct-1.png

warning to all:eek: i accidently made Farewells go insted of SW to the portal it now goes SE to the portal this map will probly change big time as i have put the area in a fictional part of the US/Canadian border so things will change.
industrys are unknown at the moment but the mainline (most of it) will be controled by CSX but the Canadian mainline will be controled by CN just for WCL ;). branches will be US companys in the US and Candian in Canada. mainline passenger in US will be Amtrak (did i spell it right?):confused:
Canadian will be Canadian National.
untill i get another map planed out i will continue northward to Canada.

now to screens this is after an 1hr and a half of work on one baseboard:eek:
(god i didnt know it was going to go this slow!)

Screen_068.jpg

an overview of the small yard.

Screen_070.jpg

finaly the map of the one baseboard

Screen_071.jpg

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from Cayuga Jct!!

thats why i said the map will change drasticly

originaly posted by titaniclover:
this map will probly change big time as i have put the area in a fictional part of the US/Canadian border so things will change.

i said that as you can see. this was the original idea scince the route started out backwards (oppps on my part) the entire layout plan will change untill i have a vauge idea of whats going on in the route which i do so wait and a new map will come.
just give me time to make a new map idea. the names might stay the same but over all the layout i originaly had is going to be scraped.
i am dreadly sorry sirgibby for this i took the map idea (laying it out on graph paper from you) this is a total acident a new map will soon come.
members stay relaxed an d a new map will be out shortly. thank you.
anyway what do you think so far?

this was one of my best ideas and put it on planing to change it then never did. the idea of sirgibbys was excelent so i started there putting my own touches, i didnt realy finish. then i put it in the border that screwed me up even more then relizing this really screwed me up.
so im starting from scratch yet that town is my start point so i will be doing a totaly different map. so chill out it will change i promise.

i havent started to much yet i mean i got one baseboard done at the moment! plus im going to do a bit more in this town until i move on. i will post screens when done with 3-5 baseboards. so dont expect much from me for a bit plus its days before chirstmas and i havent gotten my christmas shopping done!!

plan.

ok i have a plan formulated to get me through this.:D
1. ill do the mainline just general track, important buildings, ect.
2 after the mainline is done i will back track adding detail and fixing errors
3 next i will do the branch lines in the same way.
note: each branch line is a different company giving variaty.
4 i will start with the coaling lines again in the same way.
5 next is passenger yep you guessed it following step 1and2:rolleyes:
6 finally NG doing exactly the samething again.
as you can see its a pattern so it will keep me i hope on track;)

also i will post picks of progress every Saturday and give a update of changes and other things.
meantime please keep posting ask ?'s comments or concerns i will always get back to you during the week. now for the final screens untill Saturday:
2 worker waiting for a loco guys there wont be locos for sometime so stop standin there!!!

Screen_076.jpg

the town is now a small fishin vilige called Iron River.
Screen_081.jpg

heres an over view of Iron River.
Screen_073.jpg

looking up the river to the town.
Screen_074.jpg

do not post to be continued....

if its compatible with TRS2004

I'll think of testing if it will work with TRS2004, although TRS2006 for Mac should definitely be out by the time your finished, which means I'll have it, but as I said, I'll consider

oppps i did it again. well lets start from the top.
i was making incredible progress with the route then i sat back for a little bit and relaxed well i downloaded this route i cant remeber the name but it started with a "C" anyway it would load or start at all in Trainz so i said "you dont work you dont stay" well in my haste to get rid of the route i accidently deleted Cayuga Jct. so all that progress poof gone up in smoke. well i said i wanted to start somewhere else. i havent exactly started as the main city Baudette is in the middle i decided to start there. im currently making track plans for the enormus yard so the pic are to be posted until next week. well im deciding to make it much better so dont worry about it. anyway that progress is gone but as i say no pain no gain. plus im working on my track work and other techinces so it will be a bit messy. untill next time see ya!
Happy Holidays & A Happy New Year from Cayuga Jct.!!!

Back