Screenshot of the Week: Ends 7-18

USLWD
I can't believe July is almost half over already!!! I was thinking of trying a theme so if you want let's see some SUMMER screenshots for this week...

Please limit entries to ONE PER PERSON!!! Thanks...

Lets see them!

Steve

well, lets start this one out with something a bit historical

ScreenShot-Contest-7-15.jpg

I can't believe July is almost half over already!!! I was thinking of trying a theme so if you want let's see some SUMMER screenshots for this week...

Please limit entries to ONE PER PERSON!!! Thanks...

Lets see them!

Steve

Hey thats a pretty cool idea....Fall would be nice to see...Will have to wait till that season comes :)....Ill get mine up in a few :D

aright i'm gonna try and compete with cozmo and WCL.

here a ballast train waits as a NS AC4400CW rolls into view under an old signal bridge, a reminder of the once NKP territory.

Screen_037.jpg

Well...I'll try.:)

Screen_278.jpg

No train...but ah well...looks cool.:p (Dont really know if it would count as a Summer shot but, if I have to change please tell me.)

Cheers,
Adam

titaniclover - That nice!

My contribution:

Screen_171_small.jpg

An R33 Redbird entering...oh what the heck? Upview street on my fictional layout. :hehe:

down-wycheproof-wheaty-triple-ts.jpg

Three T class diesel locomotives lead a down wheat train through the summer heat to Wycheproof.

Zec

Its always the sme time of year inside my PC so I guess this counts as a summer shot..:p ...An NCB Austerity takes water at Penshaw North Junction on its way to Sunderland..:cool:
austeritypenshaw9al4.jpg

Since it's cold and wet (Makes you feel like your in Antarctica :hehe:) in the Southern Hemisphere (Well at least Australia anyway :p) I thought i'd post a shot of what season it is over here.

VRTsWC.jpg

After a quick crew changeover, The two T's are ready to set off again with their loaded grain train.

Tom :)

BNSF In Autumn

Although there are probably better shots, this was probably the fastest made one! Seriously, I wasn't even thinking about putting it in here, it was just the best looking of the dozen that I took on the run.

Just a BNSF run-through manifest on MRL trackage in a small town in Montana. I think the fall colors are what the BNSF Heritage scheme was made for! :p

BNSFAutumn.jpg

I saw some photoshoped screenshots here as well, so......

It´s a pity, that the sun stands that deep on this beautiful autumn day. :(

arrgghtx9.jpg

Back