BAD NEWS!!!!! I really very UPSET right now!

Errrrrrr, sorry Mr Quiebus, who are you exactly ????

You only joined this forum on THURSDAY, 2 days ago, what right have you got coming onto this forum bad mouthing veterans, especially those who are deaf, within 48 hours....You've now made yourself very unpopular with your comments already and I want to know who you are and why haven't you filled your public profile in completely. I think AURAN should have made this MANDATORY as they do on other sites. It always arises suspicion when people don't give any information out or make a half-hearted attempt, it seems that you're hiding something, a previous ban maybe, or a plant from another simulator website to troll and flame threads. There is a Code of Conduct to adhere to, go away and read it, and also read the previous posts by David Nutter, not "the nutter" as you refer to him, where you will see he is a deaf person, and exceptional circumstances such as this must be taken into consideration before answering David's questions and problems. If you want to give out advice then do so politely and thoughtfully, little wonder why so many veterans of 4, 5 or 6 years have now left the community with people like you posting on here.
Some of us have a bad enough working life, and this is our only means of enjoyment from the real-world, why should we have to suffer having to read the likes of your inflammatory comments every other day.....

I think it's about time the moderators took a firm stand against newbies knocking veterans on this forum, otherwise you'll see a few more of us leave, and of course we'll take our money with us, to leave Auran financially floored......Get it sorted.
100% agreed:)
I think a moderator should catch wind of this thread soon.;)

My route have been vanish it lost because stupid Best Buy employer was have been removed whole everything of my real photos, stuffs, trainz downloads and my trainz 2006 have been removed!!!!!!!!! It very whole is GONE!

another tick under "reasons not to use Best Buy" list for me. Which brings the totals to (currently) to:
Not to use = 10 reasons
reasons to use = 1 reason

peter

Last edited:
Add to the "Not To Use list the UK firm PC World.I have half a mind to start a website detailing the torture they have inflicted on me.:(

To ex-railwayman

Looks to me you can speak for yourself even if the mods are asleep. :wave:

Very well said. No one who has the courage to share his frustration should be attacked here.

Bernie

Add to the "Not To Use list the UK firm PC World.I have half a mind to start a website detailing the torture they have inflicted on me.:(
I'll second that. My PC was only 3 months old and the DVD rom packed up. Took it back they wanted to charge me £100 to repair it. I refused to leave the shop until I saw the manager. He gave me a number to ring and a guy came round . Told me my M/B was wired wrong. I soon got a new PC when Trading Standards were mentioned. Have'nt been back since.

Add to the "Not To Use list the UK firm PC World.

Agreed! The staff in our local PC World know nowt - except what earns them the highest commission. Their prices are high too and any "help" that's offered is on an "0870" phone line.

Beware - Currys, Dixons and Staples are all part of the same group!

Agreed! The staff in our local PC World know nowt - except what earns them the highest commission. Their prices are high too and any "help" that's offered is on an "0870" phone line.

Beware - Currys, Dixons and Staples are all part of the same group!

Yes, and that group is not doing too well at the moment due to a lack of customers!

I think it's about time the moderators took a firm stand against newbies knocking veterans on this forum, otherwise you'll see a few more of us leave, and of course we'll take our money with us, to leave Auran financially floored......Get it sorted.

We take a stand against ANYONE knocking ANYONE on the forum. When reported, we do take action against inflammatory posts and posters but we can't be everywhere all the time.

I would like to thank all who supported dnutter. To me it doesn't make any difference if he has exceptional circumstances or not. He did nothing to warrant the abuse he received and action has been taken.

We take a stand against ANYONE knocking ANYONE on the forum. When reported, we do take action against inflammatory posts and posters but we can't be everywhere all the time.

I would like to thank all who supported dnutter. To me it doesn't make any difference if he has exceptional circumstances or not. He did nothing to warrant the abuse he received and action has been taken.

Too right. You sit down ex-railwayman and let the youth take the throne. A geriatric's home is no place to rule the forum from. Newbies are the future and, lets face it, you are the past.

I support dnutter.

The revolutionary site of Bernie :wave:

Yeah it well that my first time a experience in my life about my computer ...
Aren't computers fun? They're always coming up with new ways to educate you.:D
Thanks for the reminder. It's been a long time since I backed up my projects.
I recommend a short break to destress and then make something nice for yourself.

:cool: Claude

:'( :mop: Hi,

David, you have my deepist sympathy. Loosing a route that took over a year to make and was 99.9% compleate just to loose it, man-I am speechless. I hope in what ever you endouvour that you make the best of your loss.
Best of luck and wishes
Mike S.

Back