Nature Screenshots! (BIG and NUMEROUS pictures!)

Night and day

Italian Riviera

73c39fb2.jpg~original

ee17e513.jpg~original

Last edited:
@Pängel_Anton
@BobCass
@Euphod

Thanks guys for your kind words.

Today is the first day of spring up here in the northern hemisphere.

Summer is not far away. The great thing with Trainz is that you can change to any season, or country, at the press of a few buttons. It’s then just a question of, shaping the terrain, colouring in and finding a few appropriate assets to scatter around.

Profound thanks to all of the creators!

Cheers
Casper

Here’s part of the southern UK in summertime.

d871c349.jpg~original

Last edited:
1950s Southern UK

Merchant Navy Class locomotive “Blue Star” pulling a quite normal 12 carriage blood and custard train through the Hampshire countryside.

Cheers
Casper

80f7fb38.jpg~original

Last edited:
Bob you get very fast the hang of it, just watch over the flow of track go smooth in all directions from any viewing angle this is sometimes tricky (for me)

Roy;)

Wonderful clean country air.

Casper,

like the laundry get dried and smoked the same time, as always :udrool:

Roy n Ning;)

Yes, getting the washing dry, and clean at the same time in this house, is a bit of a problem. :D

I don’t think dryers were available in the UK in the 1950s.

Our family certainly didn’t have one!

Cheers
Casper

0df8e8d2.jpg~original

Last edited:
"And thus children... that is how they invented the crisp flavour, Smokey bacon!"
Burnt to a crisp one would say... :hehe:

Top notch work as always casper.

Hello Caspar,
I would just like to say that the screen shots of your Italian route sum up the country beautifully.
Is there any danger of this being released in the near future?
As my daughter is married to an Italian & lives near Milan, my wife & I obviously spend quite a lot of time in that country & love the scenery that you have captured so well.
Congratulations.
Regards

David

Thanks for your kind comments guys.

"And thus children... that is how they invented the crisp flavour, Smokey bacon!" Burnt to a crisp one would say... :hehe:~snip~
Hi hope5.

Don’t forget the cows’ contribution to Cheese and Onion flavour!

~snip~ .. Italian route.. Is there any danger of this being released in the near future? ~snip~
Hello David

Release of the Italian route is unlikely at this stage. Like most efforts in Surveyor, it’s still a work in progress!

I’m still reducing very heavily loaded areas. I’ve learned a lot in the past three years about how to fill the screen (apparently) with loads of stuff, whilst keeping the number of assets relatively few. The early over populated “stuttering” areas of the route are getting a makeover as and when I find the time and inclination.

hey mezzo I saw this pic and thought of u, I wonder if u can replicate it? *hinty hint* :) ~image not repeated~
Hi scratchy.

The overall picture looks fairly easy to reproduce as far as the landscape is concerned. It’s not a particularly large area. With all of those trees in the background there is no long range distant vista to have to build!

The textures and shadows look pretty easy to match as well.

Objects such as the apple green J72 tank I don’t have, so the loco, bridge, house, outbuildings etc would have to be a “best match”. I don’t have the gmax and file transfer skills to build them and get them into game.

I might have a go though. I do like a challenge (and all of those bits of Dinorius_Redundicus stuff that I can see lying around)!

Now, where are all of those best match bridges...

Cheers
Casper
:)

Back