Nature Screenshots! (BIG and NUMEROUS pictures!)

2022-06-17155117zakwt.jpg

Greetings
Epo:)

Very Natural looking pictures all...........

Good Morning all,

My memory escapes me, but I don't think I have ever seen this Thread, truly remarkable Pictures and great to use as a Guide to make things on ones Routes etc....

Thank you so much for sharing hear, Ironically it is Summer here, Very Hot Month,90-105 or more temps, unfortunately and the next 3 months to follow, most likely the same. :eek:

My Neighbor had some Tree removal and Shrub work done recently. They did nice on some things, but for the older Seco's they did a fair job and don't know how to trim the old Branch ends flat and make the plant look nice and appealing, unfortunately, and I know it Costs extra money, I see lot of Palm Trees all nice and Trimmed on the top, but from 1/4 of top down fine, rest of way Older Taller Palms look horrible, very unkempt.......Raggedy with dead old Prawns. :(

So on a small section of smaller Seco I did manicure clean-up on my side of yard to Seco, showed my Neighbor, and they were ecstatic, and said OK to finish it on the rest,,Probably take a couple of Mornings to complete, but when I finish it look really nice.........;)

Keep those pictures coming, really enjoyed and took in the Creativity exhibited here..........

Last edited:
Nice shot, Colorado71! Not too unlike a landscape painting I bought many years ago. As an old forester I can imagine myself standing on the mountain and looking over the valleys at the mountains beyond. Been in spots like that many times!

A forester was too, lots of years ago. Then I renounced to become a geography teacher. But never renounced to the forest. Only to the politics about it.

Nice shot, Colorado71! Not too unlike a landscape painting I bought many years ago. As an old forester I can imagine myself standing on the mountain and looking over the valleys at the mountains beyond. Been in spots like that many times!

Hi frogpipe, thank you for your interest ...

It is a fall done with a reskin of a grass bank from clam1952 installed between the water in game (highest part) and a "river spline glacial" from gfisher , as shown on the picture...

Here is the wave (it was first an asset made for representing ocean waves) MG CL vague 03 : https://we.tl/t-gEUCEQDbcC

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Very friendly, Marc

Thank you! I'm always looking for ways to do little transitions like that to adapt the water height to descending terrain - and that's the best example I've seen yet!

Back