Nature Screenshots! (BIG and NUMEROUS pictures!)

Very, nice screenshots.
@ mezzoprezzo, May I have permission to copy the screenshot with the cow closeup and use it as one of my desktop themes? It reminds me a lot of the days where I grew up on the home dairy farm and I would watch the jerseys meandering about in the paddocks and the rugged back country was in the background.

You have captured a "feeling" in the screenshot, but I can't quite put my finger on it.. Maybe a loneliness? I wonder what she is looking at in the distance.... or perhaps waiting for? You could create a story here.

wow...good stuff ! even a beer bottle would feel lonely in the last two screenies... is that a beer bottle in the light in the first shot ?

Tumble Falls..

:wave:
Bobcass_20140211_0008_zps709c0432.jpg

If it was a cow it would be "her" field, a he would be a bull. The grass is hiding the important parts to decide. Regardless, lovely pictures Casper. Longbay

Casper,
I really like your screenshots.
They remind me of the Italian painter Giovanni Segantini, love for nature.
Ottimo lavoro!

“I wandered lonely as a cow…”

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

~snip~May I have permission to copy the screenshot with the cow closeup and use it as one of my desktop themes? ~snip~
No problem. More than happy for anyone to use any of my images as long as it’s not for profit.

That cow is: "Outstanding in his field" !
Wrong sex, as pointed out by Longbay. Should be the udder one!

~snip... is that a beer bottle in the light in the first shot ?
No, but I’ve put one in for this shot!

Cheers™
Casper
:)
6et9.jpg

Thats a nice shot Bob. One of the few ones that the texture stretching in Trainz actually has a positive effect! :p

John514: Thank you for the comment..Yeh I know, You just have to watch your texturing, most of the time you have to Turn them to get away from the stretched look..

Back