Nature Screenshots! (BIG and NUMEROUS pictures!)

2018-07-21194617.jpg

:udrool: Those are the most amazing mountain shots, in morning sunrise, or the sunset? And the mountain shapes, are phenomenal to behold..........Great looking Pics here folks........:mop::mop::mop:

Most look better from afar ... The farther away the better ... and during a pitch black power outage at night, during a new moon, and when they are behind their own closed doors, and you can't see them, cause you are not looking out the window ... not even with a ten foot pole, from across the State line, when they are over in the next State

Last edited:
Most look better from afar ... The farther away the better ... and during a pitch black power outage at night, during a new moon, and when they are behind their own closed doors, and you can't see them, cause you are not looking out the window ... not even with a ten foot pole, from across the State line, when they are over in the next State

When you get to be my age it doesn't much matter, after all they are only pixels. :hehe:

Them are "screenshots of the unnatural"! On the other hand, I was once in Las Vegas and .....

Lataxe, worrying now about tonight's dream.

:D When the Texture is right, and the Hills are low and Sweeping like Cornwall shots, of which I downloaded several routes a few weeks ago and really enjoy the scenery, and of Course Laura Croft Tomb raider, whom I am a dedicated fan for life.....Talk about some moves and gymnastics......

:cool: And my really favorite to see tonight #1931 looks so surreal, a leisurely walk along the Beach, then sit down with Wine and Cheese, enjoy the View while the Sun is still up....

Thank you for sharing..........You sure did make my Day.........:wave:

Update: Thanks for link, amazing pictures there too.....Scotland is one place on my Bucket list to visit some day.........

Last edited:
:D When the Texture is right, and the Hills are low and Sweeping like Cornwall shots, of which I downloaded several routes a few weeks ago and really enjoy the scenery, and of Course Laura Croft Tomb raider, whom I am a dedicated fan for life.....Talk about some moves and gymnastics......

:cool: And my really favorite to see tonight #1931 looks so surreal, a leisurely walk along the Beach, then sit down with Wine and Cheese, enjoy the View while the Sun is still up....

Thank you for sharing..........You sure did make my Day.........:wave:

Nice coments Blue.
I agree Blue, Cornwall is a spectacular place in the sun, one of my favourite places.
Lara Croft, ooh la la!
I am pleased that you like my shot, I have that as my desktop background, it's my Imagineered impression of an area of the west coast of Scotland which is very much my favourite location based around Arisaig/Morar.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ari...pvzgAhXRtXEKHYfnDo4Q_AUIDygC&biw=1344&bih=940

It's from a Scottish route I am making and I intend to have it on the DLS 'soon'
Still a work in progres and not a tree in sight, yet :)

Carrachmuir-2.jpg

Back