Screenshot of the Week: Ends 7-11

My little shot of the week......

Thundering away with the 07.01 a.m. from Plockton Station in the West Highlands of Scotland, an English Electric Class 37 makes light work of this 4 coach Saturday working down to the Kyle of Lochalsh.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

trainz2008-07-0617-33-02-46.jpg

Whitepass's FT's in the foreground with bdaneal's SD-24s in the back ground passing overhead of the FT's. photo taken on the Highland Valley Route i modified. (SD-24 is currently in beta, and will be released after the ARN and custom cab is finished) for anyone's who's wandering where to get it :wave:

Click on the Image to see it in full size

Last edited:
Whitepass's FT's in the foreground with bdaneal's SD-24s in the back ground passing overhead of the FT's. photo taken on the Highland Valley Route i modified. (SD-24 is currently in beta, and will be released after the ARN and custom cab is finished) for anyone's who's wandering where to get it :wave:

http://www.freewebs.com/trs2006club/TCRgraphics/screenshot.jpg

Click on the Image to see it in full size

I hope your trains are braking, because, if I'm correct, you're taking a picture on the large, single tracked curve that houses the lumber mill in Highland Valley Industries.

tmp4910yq4.jpg

From the Welsh Highland Railway
Segy
hi hbl - this is a stalled project from a few years ago. Was really short of suitable scenic content but will review the situation soon. Its a DEM route from Caernarvon to Rydd Ddu.

Last edited:
Hey segy, is that your route? If so, is it released/are you planning to release it?

Back