Screenshot of the Week: Voting for week of 7-4

I really think we should only allow screenshot entrants to vote. Otherwise, non-American contestants don't stand a chance, for it is well known that Americans have a preference for American trains, and European trains often get overlooked.

I vote for ozark.

Best wishes,
Padster

I really think we should only allow screenshot entrants to vote. Otherwise, non-American contestants don't stand a chance, for it is well known that Americans have a preference for American trains, and European trains often get overlooked. Best wishes,
Padster

The population of Europe is more than twice that of America, so maybe they have the advantage after all.

That's why I emphasis that we all put personal preferences aside.

I look for realism details regarding the track, switch placement,
blending of vegetation (if it applies), how well the picture is framed,
creativity, ..... anyway, country of origin is not a factor on how I vote. Other's may have a different
approach.

With all that said, if someone presented a good Thomas shot, I might vote for that one :)

Maybe we could share ideas on the criteria for voting?

Alot of good entrants this week, but i love the trestle-drawbridge in Bills shot so my vote goes to Slave-Driver

Stunning entries this week folks,it's a hard choice,I'll go with Dermmy,an overall fantastic shot.Ozark and Flickenwilli well done,very realistic.

Thank's for all those who took time out to post and vote,and thank's to Steve(007007)for overseeing screenshot of the week thread,the thread oozes creativity.I would like to see more people get involved and post.:)

Daz

Sorry about the delay guys, I have been on vacation...

Tied in 1st place this week is Dermmy and ozark with 5 votes each!

Dermmy

screen_094.jpg

ozark
Screen_018.jpg

In 2nd with 4 votes was tads.
2007-11-01_170139.jpg

And coming in 3rd with 3 votes were razvan100 and Flickenwilli...

Congratulations and look for the new voting thread soon,

Steve

Back