Poll: Do you like polls?

I feel, just to make Casy a bit upset, this is a:

A poll within a poll, within a poll, within a poll, within another poll, and within yet another poll.:eek: :confused: :eek:

Now to make you more consufed if you aren't already:

Poll: Why do we need some many polls within a poll, within a poll, within a poll, within another poll, within yet another poll, and to make matters worse from me, another poll?:p :hehe: :eek:

Just a thought....

Cheers,
Adam

If you really want to get me upset, just post more of those "Formal Apology", "Goodbye, and "I'm Back" threads. :sleep:

All these bleedin' polls are taking up a lot of space in this forum. Maybe there could be a special "Poll Forum" for Hilliam's polls.

If you really want to get me upset, just post more of those "Formal Apology", "Goodbye, and "I'm Back" threads. :sleep:

Well, I havent done anything to apologize to you guys for so thats out. I dont want to leave so I cant say goodbye, and I'm already here so I cant say I'm back....:confused: :eek: :hehe:

Cheers,
Adam

All these bleedin' polls are taking up a lot of space in this forum. Maybe there could be a special "Poll Forum" for Hilliam's polls.

Remember that old TV show Hogans Heroes

We could have Hilliam's Heroes & help in his battle against those other Train Simulators.
We have enough clowns around here to pull it off.

dave

not-quite-off-topic-thread! YAY! (Does this post count as two words? Without the bit in brackets, obviously.)

Back