Poll: Do you like polls?

WileeCoyote

Eatibus Almost Anythingus
Do you like polls, being polled about Trainz, and various other railway or computer related topics?

WileeCoyote:D

P.S. Sorry, I just couldn't resist seizing the opportunity:hehe:

They are interesting.....

I like polls and the additional comments they generate.:D

btw Wolfgang did you ever post rail pics from your USA trip?:p

Hmm...let me get this straight here...

I feel, just to make Casy a bit upset, this is a:

A poll within a poll, within a poll, within a poll, within another poll, and within yet another poll.:eek: :confused: :eek:

Now to make you more consufed if you aren't already:

Poll: Why do we need some many polls within a poll, within a poll, within a poll, within another poll, within yet another poll, and to make matters worse from me, another poll?:p :hehe: :eek:

Just a thought....

Cheers,
Adam

Do you like polls, being polled about Trainz, and various other railway or computer related topics?

WileeCoyote:D

P.S. Sorry, I just couldn't resist seizing the opportunity:hehe:

You could be inline for Tony's job asking questions like that?

Then you'd have to think up a new game

Like " Poll Simulator " building poles from all over the World .

I like polls myself. It lets me compare myself to the general community (at least that part of it that participates in the poll).
I just like to find out how out of step the rest of the world is :hehe:
Mike

There's a show every night and two on Saturdays :wave:
Mike

PS: Don't forget to stop by the gift shop after the show.

i love polls. any time i can express an opinion on anything, where there's an option anywhere near close to my own perspective, i fell i owe it to the universe to share every way i can what objectivity and self honesty i can muster, however imperfect that might be.

my hope by doing so is that this world might become a brighter, happier and more gratifying place for everyone.

=^^=
.../\...

I prefer referendums, but we don't get them in England, so a poll or two goes part the way to redress the disappointment. :hehe:

Back