Screenshot of the Week: Ends 7-4

Tough choice this week

I had two shots I wanted in this week compition and it was a hard choice but I chose this one. Next week I'll have the other one.:)

week9.jpg

The Evening Star and The Black Prince speed by on a special passenger run on UK Branchlines route by harcourt.

Cheers,
Adam

All of the trees there (except the black ones) were made by dmdrake and are on DLS. All of them are on the Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie [FONT=Verdana, Arial]kuid: 106916:101627[/FONT]

Ozark,

Where did you get those gondolas?:udrool: :mop:

Nice shots everyone. I would post an entry but I am out of my league. :hehe:

Nice Pics everyone, @roymac nice pic, but are you using the older version of sean's 9000 series locos?

I would go get the new ones from him, thats what I did.

All you have to do is ask him for the updated installer and serial numbers, you have to show proof of purchase or give him the email address you used to buy them the first time and he will look up the purchase.

Hes really good about stuff like that. You will enjoy the new locos, I know I did!

Also, did you double post on accident?

...thanks for the info. I do have the updated versions but I could not get them to work. As a result I have them stored on a disc until I can work out the problem. And yes, I did double the post by accident..........my initial login failed....or so I thought!!

roymac

Back