Screenshot of the Week: Ends 6-27

USLWD
Saturday Saturday Saturday!!! Time for a new week of shots!!! Please limit entires to one per person!!! Thanks...

You can enter your shots for this week here while I still scrap and claw to find a way to have a mod put a poll up...

Two old warhorses and UP #3300 roll through Mojave, California on a warm summer morning.

ed12c44307e60b881b1fd133287b2b80.jpg

Please bear with me as I get this worked out!!!

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited:
@ Bill - where did u get those contiunuious welded rail cars

and since im already posting here i might as well post a submission:
BNSFLcl1.jpg

A BNSF Local with a GP38 is crossing a bridge

I've been up early again...

Yet another shot from me.:) :wave:

week2.jpg

Its Feburary and four SD40-2M Snoots, with #8035 at the head, pull a long freight in the early morning hours just outside of Belen Yard. The line is quiet now, but in a few hours it will be busy with morning traffic.

Thanks to Dermmy for the route (Clovis Sub West) and Slave-Driver for the Snoots (Found at USLW).:cool:

Cheers,
Adam

Let's bring out the big guns :cool:

July '2004, 301Db SU45-211 class leads an international express train towards PL/CZ border, Mieroszów area.

It's a W.I.P. Slow progress but it's their.

There is some nice shots here already. This will be another tough choice.:D

Bill

Saturday Saturday Saturday!!! Time for a new week of shots!!!

You can enter your shots for this week here while I still scrap and claw to find a way to have a mod put a poll up...

Two old warhorses and UP #3300 roll through Mojave, California on a warm summer morning.

ed12c44307e60b881b1fd133287b2b80.jpg

Please bear with me as I get this worked out!!!

Thanks,

Steve

Hey, nice shot. What route is that?

A BR Class 27 leaves the Scottish coastal town of Seton with a Royal Mail working for the Post Office sorting centre in Glasgow.

Cheerz. ex.

trainz2008-06-1900-10-29-50.jpg

Personally, I don't think us Europeans have a cat in hell's chance of winning this comp, but I'll give it another go.

Here's my effort. There isn't a train in the picture but I don't care!
parksix.jpg

Best wishes,
Padster

screen_022-640.jpg

Lovely screenshot Josh ... can you tell me which grasses you used here please

Thanks
Michael

Last edited:
Back