HUD Query

umphies

Could some-one show me how to display the "Next - Previous on Track" panel on the driver HUD? I have never seen it on either trs 2004 or trs 2006..:eek:

Thanks..

There was someone asking for something similar recently. I was trying to find that post but was not succesful. Someone else had responded with I think a picture of something that showed which junction/signal/speed limits were upcoming. I wish I had downloaded that thing at the time. Hopefully someone will have an answer to your (and my) question :)

realm174

Copy and paste this into the search engine;

mc Display Custom HUD

Is this what you're looking for?

I found it under, display.

:)

Thanks for the HUD name. That's not the one that was referenced in that other post, but that will certainly do exactly what I was looking for. So, very grateful for your help!!

realm174

MC Display Custom Hud 61392:1070
Display Custom Hud -3:10206
Track View Rule 2:39730:61000:1
And Set Driver Conditions Rule 99999:696969 Will allow you to change the time of day and weather on the fly. There are many more rules, but these are the ones I use.

Does anyone know if this rule is available anywhere? It was removed from the DLS at the request of the creator I believe.

William

Does anyone know if this rule is available anywhere? It was removed from the DLS at the request of the creator I believe.

William

Somebody had permission to redistribute it but can't remember who, maybe somebody will see this thread and respond.

Back