PRE-ORDER Trainz Classics 3rd Edition Now - Release Date 23rd July 2008

release date

I have seen posts that give all sorts of dates for the release of TC3.

The first positve looking one gave 8th August as release date but that was followed by a post which said it was a typo or an error and it would be released this month. Now we are told 23rd July? I think 8th August might not be too far out after all. I will wait for it to be released before I do any ordering.

Cheers,
Bill69

Now. you can call me a tight git if you wish, but I'll think I will wait until it's been released, then order it. After all, why should I let Auran accrue all that bank interest from my money for the next 6 weeks or so, and what happens if it doesn't come out on the date stated, you've already paid up front then.........:hehe:

Cheerz. tight git ex-railwayman........:hehe:

Just ordered it though should note that while the price is GBP£13.99 there is a £4.95 surcharge for shipping which means the real price is £18.94

Still good value and as you can use Paypal it's a good way of spending the money I got selling KRS :D :D :D :D

So you finally dumped KRS Vern. :D

Removed it here and if the next update doesn't get good press, i won't be re-installing it.

Ex-railwayman your a tight git. :hehe:

cheers,
Mike.

That was from the previous (UK) version which I sold on the 'bay.

Subsequently bought the US version when it was going cheap on Amazon (though not as cheap as it is now) but currently uninstalled again and no real interest in doing anything with it. Much rather spend my time in Trainz or MSTS (or something non-railway altogether).

Have placed my order. Two question's if they are to be sent from the uk will that mean its disc in drive again? (hope not, my trs 06 now has some bad cracks in it) Also what happens if your not at home for the recorded delivery, my post comes mid day when am at work, no one to sign for it?

The orders placed with the Auran shop are for the Auran version. You won't need the disk in the drive.

Orders aren't coming through to me at the moment and, to be honest, I'm not too sure exactly what is going on.

It would seem at the moment that if you order now your copy will be sent direct from Auran. This will not be recorded delivery and it will have to take its chances with all the possibilites to go missing in its trip across the world.

Mike.

Thanks Mike, my problem is they shut my local parcel depot so it means a half day off work to pick things up or a wait for the weekend & trip to post office. Guess am just impatient:confused:

The orders placed with the Auran shop are for the Auran version. You won't need the disk in the drive.

Orders aren't coming through to me at the moment and, to be honest, I'm not too sure exactly what is going on.

It would seem at the moment that if you order now your copy will be sent direct from Auran. This will not be recorded delivery and it will have to take its chances with all the possibilites to go missing in its trip across the world.

Mike.

Do you think the reason you are not getting orders for TC3 is because people who want to pay by cheque need to get an application form off the internet. I have tried dozens of times to get one but every time I try to get onto the website advertised by Auran, I get a message"did not match any documents" To check I have the right number I typed
uk_website@auran.com

Harry Failem

Last edited:
Orders through the shop for my locations should come through to my 'queue' which I can access on my management page, this isn't happening. It would appear the shop is not setup for me to handle these TC3 orders at present.

What has happened before with cheque orders is that people have mailed me on the uk_website@auran.com address. I've given them my address to send the cheque to and then I've sent the game to them once I receive it.

At the moment... I don't know what's happening to be honest. I have asked for clarification.

Mike.

Thanks Mike, my problem is they shut my local parcel depot so it means a half day off work to pick things up or a wait for the weekend & trip to post office. Guess am just impatient:confused:

'IF' I get setup for the orders I'm happy to send it non-recorded in special cases if you wish. We need to wait to find out what is happening with already placed orders, and any subsequent orders first though before I can do anything.

Mike.

Back