Screenshot of the Week: Ends 6-20 Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

USLWD
Seeing as nobody has posted in the other thread for this week I figured I could get a head start at the format this is going to be taking on...

After this ends on Friday I will be adding another thread with the same title but the date changed. I will then ask a mod to lock ot topic to prevent any more entrys after the poll has been created. I will also create a poll including all of the shots added in this thread titled "Screenshot of the Week: 6-20 Voting"....

Any other suggestions let me hear them so LETS SEE THEM SHOTS!!!

My entry for the week...

M348 rolls south out of Shops Yard in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin...
69924f70392904d5c6f3b09408513d15.jpg

Steve

As of right now the tally from last week is at...

Tads 2
Emo 3
CNR 3
007007 2

I will just keep a tally for last weeks in this post until Friday.

Reminds me of the HO steel set I all had.....Got rid of it a while ago when I didnt wanna do steel any more....It was that whole HO set that came out each month type of deal.....

I know this has been shown before but I thought I would toss it in here just for the heck of it. The scene shown is just west of Sunol, California and is from the Altamont Commuter Express route if anyone is interested.

Cheers

AJ

I know that route! That's out around Niles Canyon. I haven't been there since the early '80's but that looks much like I remember it. Nice Job.

accelerating out of the hole in the wee hours of the morning is a hot-shot frieght on chrisracers saginaw sub. great work chris i enjoy this route alot.

Screen_016.jpg

Last edited:
A couple heads to church at 9am on a Sunday in the 1950's, while the 9am passenger train from Denver pulls into town

Screenshot_1022-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back