HELP!!

shovatter

I am having a problem when i substitute engines in the amtrak scenario. I sub the f40 engine any skin and my confrols wont work. if i use dcc mode they are fine but in cab mode everything locks and wont move. plus for some reason the bogeys go missing from the texture. they are there in the beginning. can someone please help? i am tired of using non amtrak engines for the amtrak route.

Thanks

Shane

I am having a problem when i substitute engines in the amtrak scenario. I sub the f40 engine any skin and my confrols wont work. if i use dcc mode they are fine but in cab mode everything locks and wont move. plus for some reason the bogeys go missing from the texture. they are there in the beginning. can someone please help? i am tired of using non amtrak engines for the amtrak route.

Thanks

Shane

Shane,

It sounds like the engine you are using is missing some dependencies. You should post this over in the content developer's forum for a better response. There's also a thread around somewhere about fixing this problem. I can't recall who wrote it, but I did see it recently.

John

Back