Derailed

PWHAWKE

Hi all
could someone please tell me how do you get a derailed train back on the track
Many thanks pwhawke

Thanks

Thanks Angelah
Just couldn't remember what it was called, once again someone came through thanks again
pwhawke

Angelah

Angelah looked on DLS could not find be great if you could tell me where to find it
Thanks pwhawke

It would have been better to put this in one of the other sections on here. I have seen a thread about it (or a similar item) here, but I'm NOT going to search for you.

thanks

thanks red but l didnt ask you to look for it and tell me where else should l have posted it as this is general discussion and not reds site

Rerailer

As I don't run sessions I have no need to get the rerailer so don't know where it is so am unable to help much in that department, wish I could. I have an idea it comes under portals though.

Just do various searches and something will pop up, even if it's only a rude member in the forum!

Angela

beat me to it!

That post beat me too it.... but I did find a portal to download myself.

And there's also 116387:6:1 as well as the 116387:5:1

See, you wait for ages and 2 come along at once!

Angela

I want to re-rail my trains after they derail!!!:D

What is a "Re-Rail Portal" and where can I download it?:udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :confused:

I want to re-rail my trains after they derail!!!:D

What is a "Re-Rail Portal" and where can I download it?:udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :confused:

A Re-rail portal is a standard portal that can be configured to remove derailed trains and emit them from itself after a set period of time. There are two on the DLS: re-rail portal and re-rail portal basic. See post above for KIUD numbers.

As I don't run sessions I have no need to get the rerailer so don't know where it is so am unable to help much in that department, wish I could. I have an idea it comes under portals though.

Just do various searches and something will pop up, even if it's only a rude member in the forum!

Angela
And even u dnt have to yel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

And even u dnt have to yel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
Huhhhh? Don't understand!

To PWHAWKE, when did I say that this was my site? I said that because I had a headache at the time & believe it's time that people search for themselves.

And Pwhawke, I found two rerail options on the download station in less than a minute or so, and found this thread clearly titled (for once) in 5/100ths of a second, (ie: 0.05 sec.)!

PS: I wish people would use puncuation, & a dictionary!

Last edited:
Huhhhh? Don't understand!

To PWHAWKE, when did I say that this was my site? I said that because I had a headache at the time & believe it's time that people search for themselves.

And Pwhawke, I found two rerail options on the download station in less than a minute or so, and found this thread clearly titled (for once) in 5/100ths of a second, (ie: 0.05 sec.)!

PS: I wish people would use puncuation, & a dictionary!

In my dictionary it's spelled punctuation

Dave

Um Big_B, that was an un-noticed typing error, not not knowing how to spell the word, and was also having trouble with previewing and eedittting the post at first. A few spelling errors, no problem, as they are usually a slip of the wrist.

But back to topic, it wouldn't have taken long to search.

Um Big_B, that was an un-noticed typing error, not not knowing how to spell the word, and was also having trouble with previewing and eedittting the post at first. A few spelling errors, no problem, as they are usually a slip of the wrist.

But back to topic, it wouldn't have taken long to search.

Totally agree Red but I think it's more of a stutter ( when it happens to me these days ) than a slip of the wrist when we miss spell a word or too when eedittting .

But I agree with you it seems easier to ask first rather than search for yourself these days.

Dave

Back