AnnouncingTrainz™ Simulator 2009 & Trainz™ Simulator X

I cannot wait until TSX, but I am also a MSTS fan, too. But Trainz is better...

NickA

TAKE THAT MICROSOFT!:hehe:

I think a good name for it would be Trainz Railroad Simulator 2011: Unlimited Edition or something like that...:D

Yea, and then you find out you should of held out for TSXX and the TSXXX and then TSXXXX (basically Apple's Approach to MAC OS UPGRADES and IMPORTANT FIXES, but in retrospec allot cheaper).

that's whar my money goes...

yesterday, i spent US 70$ on two airslide covered hoppers, HO, by Athearn. they roll around when they get pushed by my MP15AC.

if auran Trainz gets better, i'll get it. but, it looks like it's just getting prettier, and the MP15AC that ran in 2009 stopped working in the SP, and that's so sad. i notice that i haven't renewed my first class ticket, and that says a lot.

TSXXXX

Yea, and then you find out you should of held out for TSXX and the TSXXX and then TSXXXX (basically Apple's Approach to MAC OS UPGRADES and IMPORTANT FIXES, but in retrospec allot cheaper).

Yeah, but then they gotta come up with a name for every X. Who wants to do that?

Is this a good thing?

Well this be better tha 2010 in a big way?
Or are we going to have problims like Im having with 2010 I nolonger have any NZR rolling stock because 2010 did a refix of the cach and now my faverates box is empty I HAVE HAD ENOUGH>>>>>>>>>

Micro$oft went for 'Train Simulator 2'/MSTS2 (not to be confused with the one that was canceled years back).

I can see where 'Trainz Simulator X' comes from, being the 10th anniversary. But yeah, I hope it is only a working title. Sounds fairly bland...

Used Auto Parts | Used Car Parts

Micro$oft went for 'Train Simulator 2'/MSTS2 (not to be confused with the one that was canceled years back).

I can see where 'Trainz Simulator X' comes from, being the 10th anniversary. But yeah, I hope it is only a working title. Sounds fairly bland...
quote]
Well it was a working title -

The release name was Trains Simulator 2010 -

as the thread was started 2 years ago who realy gives a rats about it at all now

Last edited:
Back