CMP Downloads

DR_jones

Hia
I have just reinstalled Trainz 06 and have tried to download some items. The search only comes up with built in stuff. It is connected to the internet and my username + password are in. its is as if cmp is not connecting to the download station database.
Sorry if this has been put up before.

Hia
I have just reinstalled Trainz 06 and have tried to download some items. The search only comes up with built in stuff. It is connected to the internet and my username + password are in. its is as if cmp is not connecting to the download station database.
Sorry if this has been put up before.

Now this leads me back to my first problem

I have sorted it out :)

I went into C:\Program Files\Auran\TRS2006
And Deleted the asset.tx file
It works now
Hope this helps anyone else

Hi all
I have TRS 2004 and 2006. After i had a computer failure, i reloaded trainzs. But now the content manager wont work.I have downloaded 1 item total in about 2 months. When i open content manager it either freezes the computer or says updating asset database and nothing else.
Does anyone know how to fix or overcome this problem?
Regards Jarrod

Hi all
When i open content manager it either freezes the computer or says updating asset database and nothing else.
Does anyone know how to fix or overcome this problem?
Regards Jarrod

Hello

Hit the escape key on the keyboard, the message will go away.:)

If you are still having problems with CMP I suggest you read this thread in full: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=22293
make sure you are logged onto the Trainz forum to view this thread.

Regards

Ahsan:)

Back