The iportal club

I take that back, before it was kind of in and out, but I just checked it and it's working fine as far as I can tell. BTW, what does everyone think about my idea?

Is this club Still Active?

I am very interested in this idea. I have yet to be able to get the portal to send trains to someone else but love the idea. I look forward to hearing from you.

Anthony

i-portal group is now open for more members,

anyone looking for an i-portal group, or learn about i-portaling.

are group is back open

pm me, or go and register at are link jimmy added to the thread

thanks
eddie

that would be great to have you,

go to the club website register an you'll be on your way,

anybody else wanting to be in a club?

I do have an iportal club myself but nobody does not seem to be interested though. This is because nearly all of the trainz community is either on G-max, in survayor, using landscape-creation kits (such as DEM) and/or programming scenarios.

I am interested in the iportal system and the club you are trying to 'set up'.
By the way, what are you going to call your iportal club anyway?

Hi folks, I don't understand any of this iPortal buzz, but maybe it just needs a bit of promotion.

Anyone who has an actual iPortal operating: If you go to the Trainz Resources Directory and choose web sites from the menu, you'll notice that there isn't a category for iPortals yet. Read some of the Trains Community listings, prepare a listing for your iPortal (but please make it in plain English so that I can even understand it) then hit the Contact Us link on each web site listing. I'll get the email, I'll go to your portal and take the screenshot, then I'll list you with the article you wrote in a special category "iPortals". That way a few people may find you.

Please do it soon because the Directory opens its doors on the 1st June.

By the way, the Trainz community is a world community. What may work for you (4pm mountain time), may not work for the remaining 99% in different time zones. For example, us Aussies will be asleep and we count for a big chunk of the Trainz community.

Last edited:
Here we go.

If anyone is a Yahoo! user, I've got a iPortal club avaible. It's fresh from the oven though so noone has joined. Also, a person called insulfrog has made a
site, but hasn't been successful and waasn't updated till 2007. Any contact to him would help and his website is quite good. If you wish to join my group,
just search yahoo group, iportal. Read http://www.freewebs.com/insulfrog/itrainz.htm then find the conditions to join his group. Those conditions shall be applied to my group on Yahoo!. Any success at this group might mean a first step towards just sitting down and watching Trainz from random people just come straight into your layout.:)

Well at least, I'm totally lost. However that's not an unusual state for me. Too much sun I guess.

I'm really here to see if your site and the portal can be included in the Trainz Resources Directory.

As most Trainz web site owners aren't resourceful enough to contact me for a totally free listing, I'm the one who has to do all all the foot slogging. (See my post above.)

I'm both curious and sceptical. This iPortal stuff is way over my head and I really do need someone to sit down and explain it all to me and maybe several more people in English.

I'm ready to promote the concept for you, I just need to know what I'm promoting.

BTW. Your link only takes me to Yahoo whatever's home page. Can't you supply a link that gets us just a teeny bit closer to your page.

I also looked at your web site, but my head started buzzing. No offence intended or inferred, but I'm almost 70 and you're talking a language I do not understand despite being involved with computers since 1983.

JohnK

Still There?

I didn't really fell like going through the whole twelve pages of talking about teamspeak and what not(no offense) But was this iportal club ever formed, if so where and can i join?

yes this club was formed about 2 years ago, and is still going...

right now are forums are slowly dying down as most of us just log on to teamspeak or get in contact via-e mail with everyone

but are club site is linked on my other thread. just search "iportal club" the link is the first think on it

and yes you can join

Back