Here we go again......

Jimmyp4

On another vacation!

Next month from the 4th of june to the 23rd I'll be in austrailia.

I dunno the full details of the trip (i didn't help plan it) so I'm just going of the info in the excel sheet.

4th: Board an Expressjet airline flight from Colorado Spring to San Diego
Nothing else happens that day.

5th: at 8:15pm we board a United Express EMB-120 to LAX,
We have awhile at the airport berfore boarding a United Airline 747 at 10:45PM

Because of the international dateline and our late departure time, I miss the entire 6th ofjune in flight.

7th: We arrive in Sydney at 6:10AM (local time) and then we wait for a few hours until we board A Alice Springs Bound qantas flight at 9:55am
Then we drive to uluru.

8th: The excel sheet just lists uluru for morning and afternoon, but we're going to an observatory in the evening.

9th:We get up early and drive to alice springs, (afternoon is blank for some reason) At 6pm we catch the train bound for darwin, then after 23 1/2 hours onboard the train.

10th: the only event this day is our train arriving in darwin at 5:30PM, then we pick up anther rental car.

11th: we drive to kakadu (the rest of the day is blank)

12th and 13th: the excel sheet just lists kakadu, nothing else

14th: we catch a jetfirst flight to Melbourne at 2:35AM!!!!
We land in Melbourne at 7am. Rest of the day is blank

15th: We're riding the puffing billy this day (still in melbourne)

16th: Excel sheet says the,grampians? (still in melbourne)

17th: we board a quntas flight to sydney.

The next four days are just listed as sydney.

22nd: we depart Sydney for LAX. Funny thing is we depart on the 22nd at 145PM and arrive in lax at 1249pm on the same day!! I love the intl dateline.

On the 23rd i board an xjet flight out of san fro cos.

On another vacation!

Next month from the 4th of june to the 23rd I'll be in austrailia.

I dunno the full details of the trip (i didn't help plan it) so I'm just going of the info in the excel sheet.

4th: Board an Expressjet airline flight from Colorado Spring to San Diego
Nothing else happens that day.

5th: at 8:15pm we board a United Express EMB-120 to LAX,
We have awhile at the airport berfore boarding a United Airline 747 at 10:45PM

Because of the international dateline and our late departure time, I miss the entire 6th ofjune in flight.

7th: We arrive in Sydney at 6:10AM (local time) and then we wait for a few hours until we board A Alice Springs Bound qantas flight at 9:55am
Then we drive to uluru.

8th: The excel sheet just lists uluru for morning and afternoon, but we're going to an observatory in the evening.

9th:We get up early and drive to alice springs, (afternoon is blank for some reason) At 6pm we catch the train bound for darwin, then after 23 1/2 hours onboard the train.

10th: the only event this day is our train arriving in darwin at 5:30PM, then we pick up anther rental car.

11th: we drive to kakadu (the rest of the day is blank)

12th and 13th: the excel sheet just lists kakadu, nothing else

14th: we catch a jetfirst flight to Melbourne at 2:35AM!!!!
We land in Melbourne at 7am. Rest of the day is blank

15th: We're riding the puffing billy this day (still in melbourne)

16th: Excel sheet says the,grampians? (still in melbourne)

17th: we board a quntas flight to sydney.

The next four days are just listed as sydney.

22nd: we depart Sydney for LAX. Funny thing is we depart on the 22nd at 145PM and arrive in lax at 1249pm on the same day!! I love the intl dateline.

On the 23rd i board an xjet flight out of san fro cos.

I'm not going hard on you but have you noticed you spelled it Austraila when it is Australia but don't worry, just after reading this I even ha to write it down to get the correct spelling!

Oh for crying out loud, the forum spelling police are at it again :( its a simple spelling mistake that does not alter the meaning of the post whatsoever.
Here have a go at this,

Eye halve a spelling chequer,
It runs on my pea sea.
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks aye can knot sea.
I strike a quay and type a word
And weight for it too say
Weather eye am wrong or write
It shews me strait aweigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee four two long
And eye can putt the error rite
It's rare lee ever wrong
Eyes run this poem threw it
I'm shore your please two no
It's letter perfect all the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew!

Jimmyp4, have a good time over here mate :D

Cheers David

Um why bring up a thread that's almost 2 years old? I almost replied saying everyone in Austrailia please e-vac-uate on said dates thinking it was this year!

The trouble is their should be more of Austrailia, but with the powerful oil hungry companies, truck & road lobby groups(1) want to make Australia much more Austroadlia

1. And no, I'm not saying to get rid of trucks.

Last edited:
Well anyway I hope Jimmyp4 had a good trip. :) I always liked the German name for Australia which is Australien and is pronounced totally different.

Cheers :)

AJ

jimmyp4. Do enjoy your time here and you will meet many wonderful people. See if you can have a fish for a barra while you are here. A word of advice. DO NOT go swimming anywhere in the NT. DO NOT walk down to the water the same time of day three times in a row. You may get away with it twice.
pommie go home. (ockker joke)
baz
ps damn. I'm off topic again.

Back