A Question and waffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all else fails..... read the manual... :hehe:
Dennis[/quote

Now Dennis, I'm assuming your not the original famous "Dennis the menace" as this has to be one of the more straight forword sugestions I have read in the forum in a while... "please, if all else fails, read the manual"
Now some might see these comments as being alittle harsh, and maybe they are... but...
I was taught at an early age in life that you have to learn to walk before you can run...
Please take the time to read thru the manual/s, and if you still have any questions or problems, there are dozens (no sorry, hundreds) of people here that are happy to do there very best to try and help you...
Cheers, Mac...

Footnote for newbies; The question you are possibly asking; What manuel??? Most of the original trainz'ers would probably recommend that you read the TRS2006 manuel, if you have access to it....

Last edited:
I might be newbie on this forum but I've had Trainz for a fair while now UTC then 2004. Just jumped in boots and all at first, made lot of mistakes curves too sharp, trees, floating in the air. The PC I was using was that far below recommended specs most rolling stock was white. Since then I've worked out how to do most thing and now have a decent PC. I'm now working on a DEM route of a Southern Pacific line. Reckon I've come a long way since my wife bought me UTC a few years ago.
Cheers falcon500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back