Some things I would like....

Padster

Returned...
Can anyone point me in the right direction for window boxes and hanging baskets for Trainz? I am trying to pretty up one of my stations with flowers and stuff. Also, I kinda like aluminium-bodied railcars, such as the Budd railcar or those that can be seen in Portugal with those diagonal red stripes across the front. Does anyone know where I can get these from?

Portugal seems a very nice place. The Douro is exceptionally nice and would make a good basis for a Trainz layout. They make lots of port there, but I wonder if any of it gets transported by rail? I got drunk on port once and painted the bathroom a delicate shade of red the following morning. And I know an interesting fact about port: it is made to suit the British taste, whatever that means. Taste? What? Some Brits actually drink stuff for the taste? How dare they! Surely they are forgetting the British way: get plastered as soon as possible, pick a fight with a small guy, revisit your lunch on the pavement and sleep it all off in a police cell. Now that is the British way!

Best wishes,
Padster

Hello Padster, Jankvis made some excellent hanging baskets for the community, search on the DLS in TRS2004, type in petunia or hanging....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex. :wave:

Wow! what a selection! I thought you were extracting urine at first, railwayman. Jankvis has certainly been a busy boy.

All I need now are the aluminium-bodied railcars, particularly those that run on Portuguese metals, although the Budd railcar would be perfect, too.

Thanks, railwayman.
Best wishes,
Padster

Excellent Alberte! Thank you so much for your help. You have made a happy man very old!......well, you know what I mean.

Thank you too railwayman, you have both been very helpful. It is the strength of this forum.

Best wishes,
Padster

Back