Want to call me names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwabberaar

There can be only One!
I realize that a number of people here on the forum are having a hard time dealing with the manner in which I sometimes approach other members.

Of course you can not truly say what you would like to say about me here for fear of being banned. Well ... I have a solution. I have opened a simple free forum and every body is invited. There are rules but they are all in Dutch and I will not demand from you to learn Dutch before you learn English :hehe: in other words: you may say whatever you like.

What are you waiting for? Join at: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Boemeltje/index.php?

Can I call you 'You Zwabberaar!'? :hehe: ;)

Good luck with your forum, my trainzy friend.

The Zwabberaarian side of Alberte :wave:

Want to call you names?? Not particularly,only Zwabberaar.
In my opinion,he says,pontificating yet again.Calling people names achieves absolutely nothing.You are entitled to your views,and if you wish to put them in a forthright manner,without being rude or insulting,that is absolutely fine by me.:p
Best wishes Bruce

Want to call you names?? Not particularly,only Zwabberaar.
In my opinion,he says,pontificating yet again.Calling people names achieves absolutely nothing.You are entitled to your views,and if you wish to put them in a forthright manner,without being rude or insulting,that is absolutely fine by me.:p
Best wishes Bruce

Very wise words. I will take them to heart.

How infantile are we allowed to be? Is `poopiehead stinkypants' going too far?

:D

As infantile as you want to be, as long as it is original.

Back to being a child again! Oh no, i didn't like that part of my life.

Bernie

There are excellent therapists with even better therapies for that nowadays. I know, I have been there.

I realize that a number of people here on the forum are having a hard time dealing with the manner in which I sometimes approach other members.

Of course you can not truly say what you would like to say about me here for fear of being banned. Well ... I have a solution. I have opened a simple free forum and every body is invited. There are rules but they are all in Dutch and I will not demand from you to learn Dutch before you learn English :hehe: in other words: you may say whatever you like.

What are you waiting for? Join at: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Boemeltje/index.php?
Join date ....August 2007 - 'Trainz ''''VETERAN''''.....What's that all about?
Is there no moderation at all here.

I think it is simply a form of 'baiting' and should be dealt with on that basis.
Why would any member try to induce others to insult them...........
I think it now opens an arguement of what constitutes any members right to refer to themselves as a 'Trainz Veteran'

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back