TER Winter Route(s) (Large Pic Warning)

Klinger

The Chicago CTA guy
Well, i have just about finished my Winter Route.

I will have 2 versions, one with Snow Drifts and one without. The reason for this is that the snow drifts are simply a change in elevation, i raised the ground to simulate snow drifts. It will look good with a rotary plow (Mine should be ready soon i hope) at the front, and with Prowlers K-27 Small Plow, but because of the limitations of Trainz, the snow will not disapear, so it may be annoying to some users, hence why i made 2 versions

its a simulated HO scale layout, its based around a 4x10 board. Although it is a bit wider on all sides, the track is spread withen a 4x10 board, with some mountains, trees, and other objects (like backdrops) outside the board

Still a few things to do, although its a very simple layout, so hopfully people will enjoy it

Note: I have not taken pictures of the layout without drifts, they will come soon, when i finish all the details on the layout with drifts, i will remove them and save it as a seperate layout

Screenshot_1572.jpg

Screenshot_1575.jpg

Screenshot_1580.jpg

Screenshot_1584.jpg

Screenshot_1591.jpg

Screenshot_1592.jpg

almost done now, just have to do the Config file and add in the thumbnails, course first i have to get CMP to stop crashing....that alone is a hard task....

should be ready by the weekend at the latest (course i have been wrong before)

Here is my semi custom temp Rotary Plow, Ex OSL #762, renumbered D&RGW #OT, and converted from Standard Gauge to Narrow Gauge for service on the Rio Grande, although you can see its previous markings bleeding through the new coat of paint :D

I used Prowlers K-37 Tender Trucks, which are standard gauge trucks with the wheels pushed togather

Screenshot_1636.jpg

And here is the Layout WITHOUT Snow, as compaired to the 3rd picture from the bottom in my first post
drifts
Screenshot_1635.jpg

and here is a good shoot pushing the Rotary near a road crossing
Screenshot_1631.jpg

Back