Which is better ?

Trainz Legend
Hey All
Could you all please tell me which track is better ( Or a good one on the download station ) to use on my Marooma one.
The middle track is the one currently in use and the outside ones are the ones i was thinking but theres probably better ones out there to use.
tracktestqy3.jpg

Personally i like the to track but since its going to be for the community i thought you's might wan't to pick.

Anthony:D

If that bottom one is the MP track (and I think it is) not only is it freely and easily available but is also a low poly track. My favourite is the MP track wood but you might have a very good reason for using the MP track wood rusty.

Cheers

Nix

I Like MP no ballast!

I suggest MP no ballast that is lowered into the ground -.17 meters which makes the ground texture you are using become the ballast.

If that bottom one is the MP track (and I think it is) not only is it freely and easily available but is also a low poly track. My favourite is the MP track wood but you might have a very good reason for using the MP track wood rusty.

Cheers

Nix

Yea its the MP wood rusty track. Ok so i have a new track now do i ( im still open to suggestions from the DL/S ... :) )

Back