ROAD tunnels??

Lo_Poly

Unidentified bogie
I think it would be nice if someone were to make actual road tunnels... actual tunnels that, like the train tunnels, cut through the baseboard and such. I've run into a lot of situations where there's a mountain or cliff that's too steep for a spline to go on, so I just make a tunnel for the rail, but the road can't go anywhere. I have to just blast out a path through the hill for the road or simply end it abruptly, so that looks pretty unusual. I think it would be a cool addition. :rolleyes:

There is. It is called Brick Road Tunnel and it lives in with the track and regular rail tunnels. You may have to download it.
Happy Motoring... :)

There is. It is called Brick Road Tunnel and it lives in with the track and regular rail tunnels. You may have to download it.
Happy Motoring... :)

Excellent! :D

May I ask, though, are there any other styles? Like maybe just a concrete tunnel or steel or any of that? I am going to need more than just a red brick tunnel. :cool:

I stopped looking when i was pointed at that one. There was some thread about using dighole to make your own. You'll have to search for it. I don't recall the specifics.

hi
i had some that were single lane, double lane and even 2 lanes on each side.
i am not at home right now so i cannot check.
they are under a category with a lot of road styles

i will try to find the name when i get the time

cheers
steven

Saltash tunnel, freeway tunnel, tunnel us, tunnel aus, central island, 2 lane tunnel entrance. 4 lane tunnel entrance all on the DLS.

Back