3dconnexion SpaceNavigators and TRS2006

Garrad

Hi all,

Does anyone know of/plan to build any drivers that allow TRS2006 to be navigated using 3dconnexion's hardware? For anyone interested, the website is: www.3dconnexion.com. They're basically controllers for controlling 3D environments (3D mouse). Thought the functionality of these devices would come in handy for the Trainz packages.

Cheers,

Ian

Hi all,

Does anyone know of/plan to build any drivers that allow TRS2006 to be navigated using 3dconnexion's hardware? For anyone interested, the website is: www.3dconnexion.com. They're basically controllers for controlling 3D environments (3D mouse). Thought the functionality of these devices would come in handy for the Trainz packages.

Cheers,

Ian

Hi Ian,

I think you can get the Space Mouse to work if you use a third party driver. Do a search for it online. The reason why I say this is because my brother just purchased one and uses it in Guild Wars. There's some fiddling to do to get the device to work, but once you do that, it's pretty good.

I do agree that it would be nice to have a built-in driver for it just like they have for 3dsMax and other programs.

John

Back