Just checking up on something

Trainz Legend
Hello all

A few weeks ago posted a thread to the suggestion part asking for a mass delete feature but it diddn't show which i know means something was wrong with it. Can i ask why it was rejected i diddn't use language or any not allowed things and when i did a search before i posted it i couldn't find any threads about the same thing?

Well im jsut curious cause i have seen more unrealistic threads in there...

Thanks
Anthony

Hi Anthony,

My understanding is that the "Suggestions" thread requires pre-approval - whereas the others are moderated after posting.

I don't think that you'll be ignored, but it wasn't an immediate response for the ones I made (and that was before the downsizong)

Colin

Maybe a similar or identical question was already asked, maybe on the same page, or the thing you asked was completely impossible?

Maybe but a mass delete feature ( just like the copy and paste with the square etc) wouldn't be that immposssible in my opinion...
Oh and i just thought please no one think im being rude or anything like i said its just odd for that to get rejected.

Anthony

I think Colin is correct. Way back I posted a suggestion about being able to have CMP search for updates only when I wanted. It took a couple of days before it showed up.
Norm

Hmmm i must be unlucky then...
i posted it about 4 weeks ago now...
Oh well ill keep waiting

Anthony:D

Back