finally

ballastwater

i got some screenshots of my new route at least the map and some pics of the ICE
Screen_004.jpg
this is a map of the current layout
Screen_011.jpg
this just the ICE on my current layout, i also have a tgv and the santa fe super chief i also have a question has anyone made, or can help me make a flatcar with tanks...or an industry that can load tanks onto a flat car?

Last edited:
WOW! Look at that thing lean into the curve...;)

Right after you place your picture link into the post, hit the return key/ENTER once. It'll re-align your wording to make it a little better and easier to read.:)

Don't know about a flat car but I would like to see the Chief flying around a curve.

Have fun,

Rick

Last edited:
i will get a screen shot of the cheif for you, i also want to ask how do you make flags, cause this is a fictonal island named dragoon island, im planning to make this map bigger, well thats all i have to ask, for now here are more screens
Screen_022.jpg

this is my tgv going across the bridge of the canyon
Screen_020.jpg
here it is at the station

thanks, i appreciate it

ps i just tried the download station but apperently they dont have flags for trs2006 any other ideas? here is my other map

Screen_025.jpg

and here is a screen form it
Screen_003.jpg

that is my utah railway, bn, and southern pacific freight train sorry its so big

Last edited:
There are zillions of 'em. Make sure you tag all four thingys, from 'Pre SP3 Trainz' on up. Most all earlier stuff will work in '06.

Don't limit your searches. You're missing out on a lot of stuff if you do.

:)

Last edited:
thanks

hey i got your supercheif for ya
Screen_026.jpg

Screen_030.jpg

Screen_032.jpg

thanks for the info i almost forgot how do i make lets say a bnsf sd70 for trs 2004 work for 2006 or how do i get templates for the train itself?

Last edited:
There shouldn't be a problem using '04 content in '06 but sometimes there is. It's pretty easily fixed depending on the issue.
You'll have to post the problems(s) for all of us to see so we can fix it for you.

:)
Rick

Oh, sorry, I was too busy trying to help...:eek:

That's my favorite diesel. Thanks for the 'kicks'. Great shots.

Rick

its alright i had someone help me make a flag so its alright now, hey i now have an amtrak, via, and NH genisis. here are the pics

dragonflag1.jpg

thats the flag for my new country dragoon island
Screen_048.jpg

my amtrak genisis
Screen_044.jpg

Screen_039.jpg

Screen_037.jpg

and thats the new route im working on, hey i also got some of the content to work,
and thanks for the comments.
talk to you later, i think this map above might work for the frontrunner

:wave: dragoon43

Last edited:
i have an idea but i need help, i need to make a industry that loads t-72's on to flatcars, then a military base where i can drop them off...its for my country the state of dragoon.
...can anyone help me?
i appreciate it

:wave: dragoon

Looks good.:D :)

Just a little advice when taking screenshots.

Hit the F5 button to clear away all the menu's while in driver mode. It makes a much cleaner and a nice screen view.

I also notice you are very ambitous, with a route that large. Go for it but if you strugle we are always here to help you.

Good luck with your projects!:wave:

Cheers,
Adam

WHAT's wrong with a class 37?:D
They're noisy, clapped out and eat diesel? Abi is a class driver who deserves the best. She may be a little - shall we say - over weight, but she's a tough girl who gets the job done! None of this sitting at a green light reading the paper and drinking tea! And at least she wears the uniform unlike the scruffy oik I've got driving a Canadian imported 66.

Regds, BGIII

Hey Ballastwater, I think you got your flag from the same guy that I got mine:
auraniaflag.jpg

He lurks about in a backstreet somewhere in Spain selling flags to dodgy countries such as ours.

Best wishes,
Padster

Then I suggest you scrap your clapped out 37's & give her a DELTIC. :D
Well Abi is cleared to drive Deltics, no issue there, but I'd have to give her fifty waggons at least to load it up properly (I tend to run freight trainz), and most layouts can't handle long trains. I see there's a class 25 in CMP, I may try that.

The 66s seems to have bits missing (kuids or whatever they're called), the wheels don't go round, and they look wrong. They do at least have crew, the 37 crew files seem to be missing too.

The scruffy oik (Paul I think his name is) continues to irritate - I have him parked in a shabby 08 shunter in the corner of the yard where I don't have to see him too often. Whoever did the 08 did a good job, it looks very realistic!

Regds, BGIII

Back