Desktop Background and Screensaver Shots From Trainz

titaniclover

TS2010EE SP3; Build 49933
Hi Community!:wave:

Ever since I joined and entered this community, seems like a long time ago, I have collected various screenshots. Ever since this forum started up again I started collecting, again.

I have come across the most bizzar, gorges, detailed, and realistic screens all the time. But it all comes at a cost. It is a pain to go through each thread and look and wait for screens to load and save the one I want.

Recently I cleaned out my Picture folder and found many screens which were never catologed. I decided to create a folder for all these screens that can be Desktop Backgrounds and in Sreensavers.

Also I went to GAURC and they have begun to release Screensavers of their amazing artwork. Go take a look they are nice. And I thought maybe the community can help my collection grow and helps others find screens for their collections as well!

So, if you have a screen or screens of wonderful Trainz pictures, photoshoped or not, that would look amazing as Desktop Backgrounds or in Screensavers please post them!

I hope to have these types of catogorys:
  • Detailed
  • Realistic
  • Interesting
You dont need to follow them though!
Have fun post your best screens ever!

I also may plan to release my folder to the community, there for you can download it and have backdrops and screensaver shots for your computer! If you decide to put screens here I ask you at the top or bottom corner of the screen(s) to put:
  • Your Full Name or Username
  • And "Copyright (what ever year it is)"
There for people can see who these creations are from, and if I plan to release as a screensaver people can post them saying its theirs.

Here is some screens from me to start off this amazing collection of screens hopefully for a lot of people.

Some of, what I feel, my best screens.

US22.jpg

US16.jpg

ShangriLa17.jpg

Cheers,
Adam

You might find this interesting since there aren't a-lot (if any) railroads that travel right under powerlines.
screen626gl6.jpg

My best
screen539ry3.jpg

screen567jf0.jpg

Last edited:
DaSnakke...
Frumusete de tren indeed:D Do you speak Romanian :) ?

Sorry I dont acutully Speak romanian But...
Next week Im going to TRY! and learn 10 words a week, and do that every week until I Get the basic, Rhythm of Romanian!:p

But I have to say brilliant Shots Love the first one.:D :udrool: ;)

Padster!
I must say, that is an awesome shot! may i ask where you got that engineshed? I love well detailed enginesheds!
Cheers.
Sean

A older Screen,
but my current Desktop.

I Like this, because the landscape without texture;
You can see the shape of the Inviroment better.

Back