NYCTA! pics!

Safe to assume these new open cuts are also not compatible with the TS12 SP1 correct ?

So far the only point of incompatibility is the lack of thumbnails. There should really be a tool to copy the missing image file to all the assets at once just to clear the faults.

Thumbnails, New Releases & Sea Beach

I will be starting the preliminary measurements and gathering data for the Sea Beach route from CI to 59 St/4 Av. I will only include the Stillwell Av yard and the yard leads to the CI-yard. (D) will be done from CI to Bay 50 St, and those leads included as well.

As time goes on, this may turn into a full South Brooklyn BMT route: (B)(D)(F)(N)(Q)(R), but I'm not going to make a decision yet, guys! So to reiterate, as of now, the only part being built and released will be the (N) from 59/4 to Coney Island. The station itself for CI will likely be kitbashed as a model that size will be too many polygons. I might do what I did for Queensboro Plaza and have the platforms, mezzanines and other parts be separate objects from each other to save room, space, and countless headaches.

@Aking4125: I included thumbnails for the Open Cut work. As far as the rest of my content is concerned, uploading thumbnails and then redistributing said content will be a months-long project if I look at this realistically, and factor in my job, home life and other projects. From now on, all new releases will have thumbnails included in the asset folder. It's just the already-released content that I have to fix. And seeing as I have about 1,000 assets or so to comb through, it's likely that they'll be released periodically as I get to them, section by section.

-A
ph34r.png

Outstanding job of your pictures acelejalde. How’s the Westchester ave line northeast of parkchester, and have u finished the whole IRT lines? After five-niner (fourth ave.) to Stillwell on the sea beach branch, what's next?

I haven't touched the IRT line in a few days. I'm a little unhappy at the moment with how everything past 125 St turned out on the (1) elevation wise, so I'm evaluating my options right now with that. The (6) remains unfinished right now. After the Sea Beach shuttle, I'm not entirely sure what my plans are.

-A

1- and 2-shot GT Home Signals

Revamping the 1- and 2-shot GT home signals after looking at videos and photos from around the Coney Island area, where these signals are the most prominent (from what I've built thus far). Let me know what you guys think. Right now, my good friend and resident scripter SubwayV is working hard on configuring the GT script for these models; for now, the caution through state for the 2-shots will show Yellow+S+Green, but will *not* clear to green and have the "S" dim out (that's the script's job); likewise, the caution indication will have the "D" illuminated instead. For the one shots, the Red+Lunar+Red indication will not clear without a script. But hey! At least it's a step forward with basic trainz functions--I am getting into the game of learning scripting, but it'll be awhile before I can contribute on my own. Anyway, enough gum flapping. Here's your eye candy!

One-shot Home

Two-shot Home

-A :wave:

Very nice! Will u also do up the repeater(REP) signals?

And I heard the Dyre Avenue Section of the 5 train uses an older IRT signalling system. That will be done up too?

Automatic repeater signals are already done, in-game and undergoing testing. Timer repeater signals are being scripted as we speak and will be featured as two separate signals, the repeater and the actual timer itself. The repeater will clear first before the timer since it's the one that the TO sees first.

The un-resignaled portion of the Dyre Av line is on its last legs. Like I posted elsewhere, I won't be including that in the signals package.

-A :wave:

Back