NYCTA! pics!

Hello All --

I am a huge fan of the faction traction movement that began so many years ago -- LOL --- It's just a fictional name that the folks of yesteryear came to call this subject of elevated stuff, etc ... However, it has puzzled me for so long that there's isn't a dedicated route speicially aimed for elevated endeavors on the DLS in recent years! Yes, we can find a hand full, literally, but that's it!:'(

I see a lot of great developed contents flowing around, and it would be nice to see that contents, and multiple routes of elevated traction at the DLS, and have those routes able to be use for online gaming, etc! I can imagine the traffic jam in the tunnels -- I recall taken the 6 from downtown to the Bronx in rush hour --- almost tow damn hours to get home!

Anyhow, it was just a thought!
You all have a nice day now! :wave:

Ish

Ish, for your X-Elevated set, were you ever thinking of creating a subway version? You had some excellent pieces and ideas within the elevated set that I still use today!

-A :Wave:

P.S. There will be an NYCTA elevated route coming really soon! :D Keep your eyes peeled!

Ish, for your X-Elevated set, were you ever thinking of creating a subway version? You had some excellent pieces and ideas within the elevated set that I still use today!

-A :Wave:

P.S. There will be an NYCTA elevated route coming really soon! :D Keep your eyes peeled!

Good Morning A ---

Actually, yes, but I left Earth for Marsz so everyone was stopped!~

Some time ago I was thinking of updating the contents to today's spline standards, etc -- But just too much to do, and I'm now just focusing on this Marsz layout! To answer your question A, yes, I was thinking of creating tunnels a long time ago, but to be honest, when I saw your stuff and B's stuff I gave up since you guys really throw yourselves behind this elevated/tunnel traction thing -- In other words, you guys really pushed the envelop!

I will keep my eyes, open, sir, and looking forward seeing what you have in stored for us all -- I do hope you upload to the DLS, and perhaps have sessions come along with it!

Looking good
15359529971_6419b813b9_c.jpg

15362398042_e345a8fbb7_c.jpg

15176173317_190dfa3e9e_c.jpg

15159789040_d6d9734704_c.jpg

15343309731_d15ea2df8a_c.jpg

15159914658_03483dff2d_c.jpg

What script error is making you get the red bug icon? I know for me it was something to do with the 1-shots, but when I installed the content folder instead of the signals CDP, everything cleared up. If that's the case, then shoot me an email and I will send you a CDP with just the 1-shot. For some strange reason, when I did the entire signals CDP, the 1-shots were acting wonky.

Also, (and this is for everyone who's beta testing currently), please add #BDC Projects (with the #) onto your Trainz Channels within Trainz iChat for easier communication during my FB down time.

-A :wave:

Thanks @ Malik. I have to package those diagrams up for you and they'll be on their way. Let me know if you need a key to "decode" all of the symbols. While the NYC Subway site does a good job of simplifying it, coupling it and setting up with the appropriate NYCTA signals I've created is another task altogether. You'll be getting the full unreleased signals package--under the condition that they remain yours until an official release, and not shared with anybody.

@Scott: For some reason I used to think that the JRP was signed I-695. I think I saw it on an old sign on the Grand Central Parkway when I was living in Queens. I actually might model it out, since it meets up with the QBL @ Kew Gardens. The Van Wyck has to be done as well, since the (J) passes near it before going into the Archer subway.

More Eastern BMT

Finished the connections from Jamaica to Canarsie, and the (L)'s connection to the East NY Yard

Hi, I've asked you this question but still...
Are you using script for the voice announcement in the NYC trains?
If yes, did you do the scripting yourself or did you get help?

//AntonSthlm93

Hello, I know I should not teach this here, but I hope to share with you this repainting the R62 converted to Metro de Madrid of the years 80s and 90s.

Still not finished and is not accurate, because there are things I can not do

Back