NYCTA! pics!

I'm so glad, I finally caught these new R188 subway cars along the 7 line. They still have that new train smell in them. After several weeks of chasing them. I can't believe several sets are running on the 7 line. Just about a year ago, they were testing on the #2, #5 and #7 line and several IND routes. Below are some pics of what I caught today.

Thank you. I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread. I thought since this is the "NYCTA pics" thread, it could have anything that has to do with NYCTA stuff.

Well not every train has an interior cab view, so you might not be able to go into the passenger view. All trains however will always have a drivers cab. To go into the passenger view (if the train has one) go to cab mode and hit either the ] or [ key on the keyboard until you get there.

ADVANCED TECHNIQUE: If a passenger car has a modeled interior but no interior cameras, you can create one using PEVsoft's Attachment Maker and the appropriate attachment point name (I think it's a.external_view## or something, where ## is the next available integer without leading zeros). Attachment Maker is available from shaneturner12's blog.

anyone with any experience in sketch-up and nyct content please read my blog. and or message me with tips on converting and reskinning sketch-up made content would be very helpful.
thank you to all that read this and possibly help

Hi everybody,
I´ve seen lots of pictures where alexander55´s R142 has got changeable destination signs and I already downloaded a pack with destination signs at bdcprojects
but how can I change the destination signs?
Thx for answers!

You need to have the destchange rule added to your session rules and have the texture pack downloaded in order to get things to be changeable.

14447662153_a0101b9692_c.jpg

14145719797_b4504d7252_c.jpg

14145562329_543242b5c6_c.jpg

14145727627_1a3c001cbc_c.jpg

14281723622_6227fcd9b0_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back