USA Pics

Q452 overtakes E109 at Winter Haven Siding

0d1570b8630e55e71ab95f0950ec624c.png

then R741 overtakes Q452 at Carters Siding

a2523f1d83bc5769304e3eb46eb2f215.png

Last edited:
Looks like the railroad is planning to widen the crossing in the future, they do that all the time along the METROLINK San Fernando Valley line (former S.P.)here in So. California as seen here at Buena Vista and Vanowen in Burbank.
burbank.jpg

Eh....I dont know....Thats how they were on the layout....Oh well....I just run em ;)

Last edited:
Some more to add....Here we catch some coal trains out at the mines and pulling up to the crew change point...These 2 trains are headed for Wisconsin as one is for Weston Wi and the other is for Sheboygan Wi

Last edited:
nice shot Dermy!
I love how you edit your photos
care to share how you do it?

Composition: Default camera position puts the lead loco dead centre which isn't a good place for the subject in a photo! I run Trainz at 1920 x 1080 but crop to 1600 x 900 or sometimes 1600 x 750. This allows me to place the loco (or other main subject) where I want it, which mostly isn't dead center. Having thecamera focussed on the second or third unit rather than the default lead unit can also help composition.

@ 817Taylor i do believe he just turns the sharpness up...

I don't often sharpen images, that's pretty much how they come off the graphics card, but I do generally tweak the histogram a bit. If that's too techy, most graphics programmes allow you to easily bump the contrast up a bit which will have more or less the same effect...

Andy

Last edited:
I don't often sharpen images, that's pretty much how they come off the graphics gard, but I do generally tweak the histogram a bit. If that's too techy, most graphics programmes allow you to bump the contrast up a bit which will have more or less the same effect...

Andy

how would i do that on the ati catalyst?

Back